Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

atrus50
Dec 24, 2008
i think the lead actor was the worst part of the pilot, and the best part was the filter of grain they put on for the "daytime" clockwork scenes

Hokey CGI at the end also kinda killed the mood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

atrus50
Dec 24, 2008
issa good episode

edit show has the trappings of lynch but isnt actually lynchian. its actually way more indebted to terry gilliam. the influences in this show are so identifiable that it almost feels sampled. like the guy whos making this is a magpie just taking wholesale from these greats of the 20th century. if only the writing was better

atrus50 fucked around with this message at 10:03 on Mar 9, 2017

atrus50
Dec 24, 2008
lmao well that poo poo the bed

atrus50
Dec 24, 2008

Honestly it felt overindulgent. I liked the marienbad titles reference. I clapped I clapped when i saw it i applauded it for being different it broke new ground i clapped when i saw the floor pattern in david's dream room i know what that is

atrus50
Dec 24, 2008
There's your problem. Glad we could help!