Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lowtechs
Jan 12, 2001
Grimey Drawer

Pussy Quipped posted:

I am worried the rest of the episodes wont be nearly as awesome as that pilot was.

You need to relax dude. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52cQeFBU2Kw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtechs
Jan 12, 2001
Grimey Drawer

ViggyNash posted:

I get the sense that the world style is a product of David's mind. For example, I don't think his sister actually looks or dresses like that, I think he just sees her that way for some reason.

Exactly! Also why are some of you jumping on Syd=Rogue there isn't really anything to suggest that besides her not liking to be touched.

Lowtechs
Jan 12, 2001
Grimey Drawer

King Vidiot posted:

It'd be like a mutant character on the show shooting [insert thing here] out of their eyes and everybody having to compare them to Cyclops.

My first instinct when I saw Syd was that she was meant to be Rogue, but that was because I didn't do any research on the show beforehand and went in blind. I didn't know about there being no connection to the mainline X-Men comics or movies, the character's name or power, etc. Also does anybody here still think Syd is Rogue or are you must assuming that?

Eh I am just going by past posts I think it should be obvious now that Syd is not Rogue.

Lowtechs
Jan 12, 2001
Grimey Drawer
drat too many comic book nerds in the thread over thinking things.