Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014

Escobarbarian posted:

^^^^^^^ yep

If it wasn't probably over the character limit for usernames I legit would change mine to"SHUT UP ABOUT UTOPIA"

You're cranky.

Do you get those dreams a lot, Escobarbarian?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
Eastern European kitchen chemists better be working their asses off to make light-up drugs frogs a reality or I swear I am gonna throw a child-style temper tantrum.

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
Fat guy is Peter Kay, who really wants to ask David if he remembers space hoppers. What were they all about?

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014

whowhatwhere posted:

I don't think focusing on the Demon with Yellow Eyes effect that clearly in that bright a room for that long was a good idea though. Thing looked really loving derpy.

I think that's maybe deliberate? Like, Peter Kay Demon, World's Angriest Boy and little adorable Lenny aren't exactly the scariest visuals in the world, but they all seemed to scare the poo poo out of people when viewed through the lens of David's unconscious mind. Kinda like how you can have a nightmare that leaves you wrecked and covered in sweat, then when you wake up you realise there's actually nothing scary at all about your shoes having minds of their own or your grandma chasing you down an infinitely long corridor.