Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dragonrah
Aug 22, 2003

J.C. Bearington, III

Lack of Gravitas posted:

Are Syd's powers that easily triggered, though? After David and Syd swap bodies, and Dr Kissinger takes (Syd) to a room outside the ward, the Doctor touches (Syd's) head and face when he gets the cold pack. Maybe David is just better at controlling mutant powers, even someone else's :shrug:

Clearly that ability was on cooldown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dragonrah
Aug 22, 2003

J.C. Bearington, III

ViggyNash posted:

That reminds me... that Syd could use David's powers would mean that David's mutant powers are a physical ability inherent to his body, rather than being manifested from conscious thought. An interesting pseudo-scientific implication.

Well yeah. I mean they are mutants whose DNA has mutated and evolved to unlocked unique abilities. The idea that their power is tied to their physical body is sort of the crux of the entire X-men universe.

Dragonrah
Aug 22, 2003

J.C. Bearington, III
Great episode. Of course now I have to wait another week. I just can't take that fat demon seriously anymore, though. I was watching him and it hit me. That thing looks an awful lot like The Human Thumb, Moma June. Now I'm terrified for other reasons.

Dragonrah
Aug 22, 2003

J.C. Bearington, III

mikeraskol posted:

You're a prince among men.

Now the question is what text, if any? Maybe: "And your mind? Well, I could give a poo poo about your mind."

"Oh Yeah, I was killing you."

But you need to add the head tilt from the other girls.

Dragonrah
Aug 22, 2003

J.C. Bearington, III

Escobarbarian posted:

ANYWAY LEGION FINALE TONIGHT YEEEEAH

Whoa what? I thought it as 10 episodes.

Edit: poo poo, it is only 8. :(

Dragonrah
Aug 22, 2003

J.C. Bearington, III

sticklefifer posted:

Also have Matt Berry pull double duty as Reynholm and bring in Richard Ayoade as Moss.

FAAATHEEEERRRR!!!!!

Dragonrah
Aug 22, 2003

J.C. Bearington, III

MokBa posted:

Yeah, Retta is co-starring in a network dark comedy with a huge ad campaign. I think we're about to see her career gain momentum.

Donald Glover just won an Emmy. Before Community, people recognized him as the "Bro Rape" guy.

gently caress that! He was Kevin to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dragonrah
Aug 22, 2003

J.C. Bearington, III

Bust Rodd posted:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3zvTRQr7ns8

A video he made like 10+ years ago with his comedy troupe, this was during or after he started writing for 30 Rock and I think after his first season on Community, but at least close by.

No idea about 30 Rock, but Bro Rape was at least 3 years before Community.