Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
Loved this a bunch. Can't wait to do a rewatch and figure out what the gently caress was going on.

Trailer for next week looks super expositiony which is a shame. Hope they keep the momentum going. I have faith in Hawley though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Le Saboteur posted:

I love this weird world they've created in the show. Clearly has their technology above our present tech but with this weird 60s aesthetic.

Has the time period been confirmed? I instantly thought that it must be the 70's with the wig Katie Aselton was wearing but didn't really think about it beyond that.

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer

I'm perfectly fine with no X-Men, but I also don't want X-Men clones who are the same as the X-Men except for the name. Like, for the first 40mins of the episode Syd was a carbon copy of Rogue.

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Escobarbarian posted:

Got that frog gif down to avatar size, would love suggestions for quotes from the show so far to go underneath!

Can you post the avatar sized one because I'd like to steal it too

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Escobarbarian posted:

best be for another forum mah'fucker:

I'll wait for you to change yours again on a whim. I've gone 10 years without getting one yet, I can wait a little longer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
It's FX. They barely cancel anything.