Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

glad to see the new pc is working

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I wish I had a screenshot of it but rest assured of one thing. In Alpha Protocol on the glass textures they have handprints sometimes. But the handprints are the size of the entire player character.

wolfenstein the new order has some gigantic pencil textures on the ground

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Plutonis posted:

I found my niche as the Raspy of the Imp Zone

an honourable position

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I have no idea what that means but I'm glad for you.

it means he says bad things are good and good things are bad

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

system shock....

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

classic gamer feel

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the last 400 hours have been a slog

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ready to face my trolls and haters

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

normally id tell someone that posts this to gently caress off but i feel you might just be misguided due to your 300000 wow posts

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Only registered members can see post attachments!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ArfJason posted:

wait what happened to my prompto post

in the games you beat thread

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Come on.... just ten more..

i missed it but its up to 83 now

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

congratulations to ea on earning over 300 dollars of reddit gold for making the most disliked reddit post of all time

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

i feel really old because i dont know any youtube personalities besides uh, the guy who builds huts in australia

that guy is cool

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Cool normal guy with impunity who contacts me unwarranted on every possible avenue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id3502rcTZQ

awesome

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

rest well yobgoblin

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Control Volume posted:

Are there any funny parts in this video or is it just 15 minutes of deranged ranting

pretty much except the last 5 minutes is silence with intermittent background noise as he walks around his apartment

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

kamree

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Word up. Today I puked behind someone's Toyota Tundra in the street on my way back from getting Publix chicken tenders and a gatorade.

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i hadnt vomited from drinking in years until new years day when i drank a bunch of half price expired beers the night before and when i walked into a mcdonalds to have a poo poo on the way home the smell of the store made me puke instantly

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

drat now I wish I had found a Aussie bar last night.

when i was looking up other streams to try and find you on them i saw a few people on stage at what looked like a karaoke bar

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The only time I actually puked from drinking was the time I puked all over my friends front lawn after a renn faire.

awesome

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the first time i puked from drinking i was 16 at my mums wedding to my step dad and i passed out and vomited all over the table. it stunk so bad my sisters boyfriend, who was also a teacher at my school, had to wear a tshirt around his face as a mask to try clean it up

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

sector_corrector posted:

the sickest i've ever been from drinking in my whole life was day drinking at a renn faire and not realizing that mead has the abv of wine and not beer.

i got hung over at like 4, ate chinese food with my roomies and had about half a portion of lomein, excused myself, and then walked up stairs and barfed undigested lomein directly back into the toilet

this is one of those things i had to google to see how hosed up it is in america

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

elf help book posted:

im now imagining an austrailian ren faire lol

i only thought the concept of it being a thing everyone goes to only existed in movies and tv until i went to the US lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

this is the nearest renn faire to me and its a 2 hour drive away http://www.vicgoldmedievalfaire.com.au/

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Oh yeah are you the Knight of Duke or whatever haha *farts into $70 horn i bought*

lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

http://www.vicgoldmedievalfaire.com.au/ct-menu-item-17

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

imagine driving 2 hours to go to that

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

this picture reminds me of a time long passed, a time of kings and queens, of knights and honour

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i noticed my pictuyres is broken in my last post but its teh same one sector corrector posted lol