Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
still laughing at the t-rex. what game? same with your previous post, sir.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

ArfJason posted:

lmao what is that from croc 2?

e: gently caress off you shitlord retard, go kill yourself by huffing raid cans [bevvis and butthead gif where they're headbanging linking to a youtube video of a man using a printout of zdrs post history to wipe his rear end]

e2: for real is it croc 2

Yobgoblin hosed around with this message at Nov 11, 2017 around 02:17

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i stand by my recommendation for yobgoblin to go suck on a tailpipe my nigga

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

*Plutonis turns away from the monitor where he's been talking about murdering N-words and blasting his diarrhea on babies for 7 hours straight in a Brazilian counterfeit discord server and sees the youtube, tears welling in his eyes as he puts his hand over his heart*

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

In Brazil, snoogans are a snack made of grilled bat meat usually sold by street vendors

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

ahaha

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

2 junkies nodding off on cam begging for BortVPN sign ups and twitter verification

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

ArfJason posted:

Turns out i had gottren an epic yobgoblin angry pm too but didnt notice cause i thought it was a notificatioj for another lowax sticky about proxy s9ftware

Ahaha

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

Yes, all the stars are here! Kzinssie, Subier. Dan--targ. [pulls out a paper cheat sheet and begins reading from it] Noel, Bokhohn......Rocboquet. And of course, Wagnas.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

ol yeller posted:

lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

LOL!!! THE NEW MEDIEVAL FANTASY OPEN WORLD RPG IS BAD!!!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The jank is delish.

lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I couldn't find the other thread this is supposed to be in but,

omg

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

*Plutonis turns away from the monitor where he's been talking about murdering N-words and blasting his diarrhea on babies for 7 hours straight in a Brazilian counterfeit discord server and sees the youtube, tears welling in his eyes as he puts his hand over his heart*

just remembered this post

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
still laughing at the big tits. what game? same with your previous post, sir.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I forgot that Noctis was THE Noctis from FF15 VR Fishing. I thought it was a old SNK character or something.

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
he sounds almost like Aris in that delivery

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Swag! Thinking about watching a movie tonight. Any suggestions? 😂

lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Guy who not like a week ago just laid off his whole company without telling them: Haha whatup! Same ol' chill dude here. Dab!

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

ArfJason posted:

Lol every time

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

11/07/2017
lynch the snakes and burn the bridges presents: i lost respec for preachers of usury
dont get added to the list, dude
[spenny voice] and if you were gonna haha proly not in a million years...don't say sorry. you're never loving sorry.
im not wasting my time with that bullshit anymore.
see you in the ring, fucker
no more trash talk

11/07/2017
add me on steam? if not, [joey boots voice] yeah alright, whatever, dude keep thinkin that. try have a nice night like me https://youtu.be/-_v7X9tWO5s(edited)
Yobgoblin (@BYOBgoblin)
A classic gem of a video
https://t.co/UdndqWklQd
Grace and peace to you all... except the dickheaded scumlords out there you know who you are, LMFAO.

LOL

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

He spent a week clicking dislike on all my youtube videos including streams I was too lazy to remove and typing "Gay. Boring" into the comments.

lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Kongming posted:

He didn't really pm me that much but one time he sent me a link to one of his tweets that ended with "Check and mate, Plutonis" and when I asked him what the gently caress was even the context for the tweet he just told me to "figure it out man"

In Training posted:

[Kuni spins the Wheel of Phish] Ahh, free VPN! Mmmmm very reliable!

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

That's the last thing he said to me other than when he came to the realization that me telling him to stop messaging me meant, "Oh. You want me to stfu." while role playing as Sam Hyde, Sam Hyde's mom, spenny, Lewis Black, and several other characters.

lmao the gang's all here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Zabel Zarock and Lei Lei.

Wormskull posted:

The first time I played Darkstalkers he was teaching me all the old lore about it like the original names like he's been playing it for 40 years and then I beat him and he had to take a 45 minute break to calm his nerves and he sent me a bunch of messages and youtube videos about doing drugs and then he told me I was being a loving rear end in a top hat, and then he thanked me for keeping him grounded, and then while I was sleeping hours later he asked if I was ready to get back to playing.