Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

amazing

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

can a man truly be called a man without his Pine

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

respect

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmao at everything

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

elf help book posted:

theres a 10 minute unskippable segment where you watch a repeating fmv of him sheering sheep

lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ArfJason posted:

watch kirby start a loving cave offensive

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

:hmmyes:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Arrhythmia posted:

to, at the time, Connecticut

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Empress Brosephine posted:

How shameless can these developers get. They reduced her bulge and also want players to look up at her underwear so they clearly want somebody to perv over her without making THEM uncomfortable while completely mistreating her as an intersex character

i want to kick you in the teeth

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Beffica posted:

there were way better screenshots of bad translations from the Taisen Puzzle Dama clone I screenshotted, but that rat has such a smug face

*desperately searching for panic button beneath desk* oh you don't say

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Sub-Actuality posted:

Remember The Crew 2

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

In Training posted:

lmfao me and bicyclops just did a kill steal.

absolutely anything posted:

oh look its peter and paul the anti-pecker pals

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Fungah! posted:

chuck for perma-ik

:hai:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Nostradingus posted:

Uncle at Nintendo with buttons...

Your account has just been probated no matter what post you've made!

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

:dogwhistle:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

not sure what I expected from 70+ new posts but lol immensely at rodbeard stepping in to try to mitigate the situation with a screenshot of his own, eating a probe immediately for it, and then it being revealed he lied about where he got the screenshot from for some inexplicable reason

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Sub-Actuality posted:

woke up laughing about how bizarre this detail was & that it all happened simultaneously lol

it seems to me the universe has had to balance out Imp Zone being incredible with allowing every graybrained freak to trip over themselves to trickle out of the woodwork

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

italian quid posted:

Why was I probated? that was a legitimate screenshot from my cartridge of majora's mask 😢

:imunfunny:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

All these weirdos post about formula 1 racing. What the hell is going on.

coordinated discord attack

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Spoderman posted:

Last night and this morning, our fellow posters, our way of life, our very freedom came under attack in a series of deliberate and deadly Formula 1 thread posts. These posts were intended to frighten our community into chaos and retreat. But they have failed; our forum is strong.

This is a day when all Imps from every walk of life unite in our resolve for justice and peace. Imp Zone has stood down enemies before, and we will do so this time. None of us will ever forget this day. Yet, we go forward to defend freedom and all that is good and just in our world.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

F5ing the thread whil;e on the edge of my gaming chair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

*every imp, IK, lurker, admin, etc. come in for a HUGE screenshot reveal*