Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I use iTunes op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

:stare:

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

pagancow posted:

just wait until you see a calibrated rec.709 next to a 4,000 nit display in a best buy. It will move TVs

so....never?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

fishmech posted:

u want to buy an ultra hd blu-ray player? buy an xbox one s if you're buying now, or the xbox one x when it comes out this fall.

they basically cost the same as the standalone blu ray players that support 4k blurays and hdrs etc. specific dolby vision support is due out in a few months for s

i got an xbox s on prime day and it's nice that they finally made the os run reasonably well

i wouldn't spend 500 earth dollars on an xboxox though

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

i'm okay with carmack wasting facebook's money on deadend tech for uber-nerds

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

BattleMaster posted:

nice meltdown

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

the best podcasts are recorded via skype with everyone sitting in their backyards, poorly edited, and only vaguely about the stated topic

i like shutdown fullcast, you see

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

hobbesmaster posted:

“poorly” implies it’s edited in the first place

fullcast is, in fact, edited. the guy who says he does it agrees this isn't something he should admit to doing.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

pagancow posted:

lol look at what happens when the union doesnt make DBZ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH04ys6y2Ko&t=1623s

mods please ban for anime

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

echinopsis posted:

think the reason pagan cow doesn’t like thor is that there is more than two colours

they must love bvs then

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

lmao 30 inches. is this a tv for an ant?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

why is it hosed up that a container file can...contain a file

• Locked thread