Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

I'm torn. I mean no I'm not. gently caress Ottawa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Hah, "stars got a day off (in Ottawa), and I mean a full day. Don't want your guys getting up to anything at all, this is the place to do it"

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Brilliant, lethonen. Just keep playing that puck.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Ffs

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

P sure lethonen is actually just like 4 or 5 dogs in hockey gear.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Well, that pretty much summarizes the stars' season right there.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

For anyone not watching (everyone) stars got scored in short handed then just not put in an OG from centre ice on a delayed call.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Starsfan posted:

to say that Jiri Hudler has been a disappointment would be an understatement.

But this is what you get when you let all your key UFAs walk and then try to scrape the bottom of the barrel in August looking for the blue light value special on veteran players.

The goalies are fine. The d is fine. Team was good, why keep the boys together.

:suicide:

• Locked thread