Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wtfmoses
Dec 21, 2004

Get serias
Here is a video I made complaining to finalmouse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gnnS3TTiDA

Because they told me in February, 2016 that they would replace my defective click machine. I know I'm whining over a gaming peripheral for the counter strikes and all... but jesus christ the balls on their customer service team through the course of the issue were enough to drive me to make a teary eyed rant. Maybe you'll enjoy it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HalloKitty
Sep 30, 2005

Adjust the bass and let the Alpine blast
Wow. Incredibly incompetent customer support. I kind of expected a crappy rant about a small delay, but nope, that was not a small delay, a year of messing you around; a completely justified complaint. drat.

HalloKitty fucked around with this message at 13:16 on Feb 10, 2017

lllllllllllllllllll
Feb 28, 2010

Now the scene's lighting is perfect!
Final Mouse commented on the video, announcing some "reimbursement". I think it's your turn now to ask for a confirmation code.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

HalloKitty posted:

Wow. Incredibly incompetent customer support. I kind of expected a crappy rant about a small delay, but nope, that was not a small delay, a year of messing you around; a completely justified complaint. drat.

Yeah same. I was 99% sure I'd be rolling my eyes but no

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I looked up what "finalmouse" was and the first link talked about e-sports so that's all I needed to know.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
I'm Adil "Scream" Benrlitom and I endorse this piece of poo poo for money

redeyes
Sep 14, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
they modeled the logo after his hair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU