Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
???
OVER
UNDER
Roses are red
Steve Bannon's a Nazi
Donald J Trumpf
Did a Benghazi
View Results

• Locked thread
Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/gabrielsherman/...genumber%3D1755

https://twitter.com/RosieGray/statu...genumber%3D1756

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

M_Gargantua posted:

also february 2017 predictions

yeah imma eat my words on this lol

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Jose posted:

Who broke the news to bannon since we know trump is too bitch made to fire anyone himself

kelly apparently

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

What if bannon just sucks off Trump at brritbart

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

Haha they're actually going to do the "Democrat President Donald Trump has always been part of the Deep State. He was a trap for the TRUE right."

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i can't wait to hear how many leaks bannon's been responsible for

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

hahahahahahahahaha

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

gratz to space goku on a first probe

Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015

Uncle Wemus posted:

What if bannon just sucks off Trump at brritbart

https://twitter.com/HeerJeet/status/898630348770127872

That's pretty much Jeet Heer's opinion. It's probably mostly spectacle.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Squizzle posted:

gratz to space goku on a first probe

hey squizzle i normall dont ask for these things but could you grace me w/a power ranger probe at whenever is convenient for you thanks

uhhh anyway banon is an epic fail!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Zas posted:

hey squizzle i normall dont ask for these things but could you grace me w/a power ranger probe at whenever is convenient for you thanks

uhhh anyway banon is an epic fail!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

:boobeer:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Squizzle posted:

imma give 6ers to everyone who bet on over

mght take me a bit to get on it but rest assured its coming

idr wht i voted :colbert:

i am chaos i am always victorious in the end

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

C. Everett Koop posted:

Here's the timeline for the next couple of years:

Late Summer/Early Fall: Trump bottoms out in terms of poll approval, somewhere in the mid to low 20's but is still strong among the die-hards of the base. Sessions resigns and either Bannon or Kusher win their war and the other leaves.

Fall: Schools starts, football starts, there's no real news about the investigations since that stuff takes time and the leaks start to dry up, so people's attention spans are diverted. Trump still tweets stupid poo poo but it's old hat for the most part. The approval rating creeps back up and crosses back over 30% before the end of the year.

Winter/Spring 18: Nothing terribly newsworthy, the leaks have all but ceased with Bannon/Kushner running the show. Donald tweets dumb poo poo but it's yelling into the void. Pats win the Super Bowl again and Trump takes credit. Approval ratings into the mid '30s and the press story is becoming the Trump revival act.

Summer 18: Election season starts to ramp up a little and the press is running full boar on the Summer/Comeback of Trump. Approval rating is high 30's/low 40's.

Early Fall 18: Election season in full swing. Trump approval ratings back solidly in the 40s. The GOP base is energized and Trump is demanding full GOP sweeps to pass his agenda. Dems nominate a lousy crew of nominees as the Bernie wing is shoved aside once again. Hillary's out campaigning and hurts everyone she campaigns with. A couple of reporters are attacked/killed by Trump supporters but that only boosts his/GOP approval ratings. Russia's doing run-ins again but the story gets buried behind Trump's marvelous comeback.

Election 2018: GOP dominates, moving the Senate to 62/38 and pick up about 30 or so seats in the House to make that 260ish to 160ish. Trump's approval ratings are over 50% as the Dems are looking at Cory Booker as their best option to run in 2020. Mueller's investigation is quietly killed off or comes out like a wet fart. 2020, while still two years away, also looks to be a GOP runaway. Obama moves back to Kenya and full converts to Islam.

we're (mostly) still on schedule folks

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
I'm so fuckin smart this thread makes me v happy 2day~~~

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Agnosticnixie posted:

https://twitter.com/HeerJeet/status/898630348770127872

That's pretty much Jeet Heer's opinion. It's probably mostly spectacle.

well that and gorka and miller are there.

Slow-Scan Shep
Jul 11, 2001

trump without bannon and with the right-populist poo poo sanded off (as we all knew it would be about a maximum of two years in) is much scarier because it makes it that much easier for people to pretend anything could conceivably be normal ever again

Slow-Scan Shep has issued a correction as of 03:02 on Aug 19, 2017

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
the right-populist poo poo got him elected and there's no guarantee he'll behave any more level-headedly with bannon gone

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

crazy cloud posted:

I'm so fuckin smart this thread makes me v happy 2day~~~

since i've never seen u be wrong, what else do u predict for the future

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
The pace of this thread owns. Mueller heading a special counsel was two pages ago.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

deadgoon posted:

since i've never seen u be wrong, what else do u predict for the future

suffering is existence, death is certain, awareness is bliss, time is a lie. Namaste 🕉

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Djang!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4Eei5MhDDU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Dapper_Swindler posted:

well that and gorka and miller are there.
i learned that miller is jewish today. no wonder why kushner gets along with him much better than he ever did with bannon

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
drat, watch that downfall

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
fuckin blistered old vodka potato

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

bannon is currently at stage four in this pic, he has more time to turn completely into a frog

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Extremely fight club narrator on the airplane voice]: this thread pays out double if we all die in a nuclear apocalypse in 2017 btw that counts as a trump downfall

crazy cloud has issued a correction as of 08:39 on Sep 3, 2017

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

get that OUT of my face posted:

bannon is currently at stage four in this pic, he has more time to turn completely into a frog

bannondorf

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

crazy cloud posted:

Extremely fight club narrator on the airplane voice]: this thread pays out double if we all die in a nuclear apocalypse in 2017 btw that counts as a trump downfall

d o w n f a l l . . . o r b l o w u p ? ! :thunk:

byob historian has issued a correction as of 18:28 on Sep 3, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

i am chaos i am always victorious in the end

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

crazy cloud posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Tillerson is apparently out and kelly and mattis may follow. His administration is collapsing and he Mueller investigation is intensifying, and :pisstape:

There's still a chance this thread goes 2 for 2!

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

crazy cloud posted:

Tillerson is apparently out and kelly and mattis may follow. His administration is collapsing and he Mueller investigation is intensifying, and :pisstape:

There's still a chance this thread goes 2 for 2!

the nukes will be flying soon enough

trump train has no breaks! WOOOOOOO

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

every time we think trump is going to fall, he doesn't. we're stuck with him for however long he lasts

the mueller investigation is worthless anyway because it's investigating a possible impeachable offense, while trump using his position to advocate for the firing of athletes is a definite impeachable offense

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

is the pee tape actually real?

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Condiv posted:

god i hope so

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Condiv posted:

Are you doubting the piss tape, citizen?

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Condiv posted:

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

ban this blasphemer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017