Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
OP is not exactly doing the show any favors, i thought the first season was great and had good writing, though Damian Lewis and Paul Giamatti and the biggest reasons to watch it.

I just wish i could understand more of the financial/trading part of the show, half the time i don't understand what is going on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
Taylor is my new favourite character.

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
That move by Wendy was pretty cold, almost as cold as Chuck betraying his father in order to get at Axe, great episode.

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed

LionArcher posted:

This show is one of the best things on air right now. Lol at people calling this show bad. Tonight's episode was exceptional.

Obviously Damian Lewis & Paul Giamatti are the stars of the show, and it wouldn't be as good without them. But it's a great show overall.

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed

jfood posted:

Being the US Attorney for the Southern District of New York is not a low-paying civil service job. He's poised to be the next Governor. They're not going to go hungry while daddy waits on his foodstamps to roll in at the end of the month. They'll live a life of privilege, go to top tier schools and have more opportunity in life than pretty much anyone posting in this thread, as well as anyone in the entire state of New York... they'll just have to actually earn once university is over.

Chuck Senior is pretty loving evil, maybe a life without his bloodmoney is for the best?

Chuck obviously makes a good amount of money, just not enough to afford the lifestyle he wants for himself and his kids alone. That was why he had to sell those rare books.

Chuck Senior may be a bad person, but everything he has done has been to help Chuck Jr., and in his efforts to take down Axe, Jr. has been corrupted enough that he is willing to sacrifice his friends and family to accomplish that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
Chuck once again betrayed his father in order to try to take down an opponent, but this time it has left his father pretty much broke.
It says a lot about how much Chuck has been corrupted in his efforts to take down Axe.

• Locked thread