Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Just caught up through season 1, count me as surprised also that more people aren't watching this show. The one character that I really didn't like was Axe's wife, her individual plots weren't really interesting and the rest of the time she just stood around looking extremely smug (the scene where Axe buys his name on the building in particular was cringeworthy). I hope she gets interesting and Maggie Siff gets some fun stuff to do because she's great and I found her character to be the most interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Taylor is going to get hosed over hard I think :( But they made a conscious choice to lean into that lifestyle so...sucks for them.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Holy poo poo that ending :stare: The last 5 minutes changed up everything about how I thought this season was gonna wrap up.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Yeah looking back it probably shoulda been more obvious but I think I was expecting Axe would have ended the season with an upper hand as a juxtaposition to how last season ended which probably clouded my viewing. Still a great way to reveal everything, even if you were expecting it.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I wanted to comment on the previous post but it was too hot of a take to touch.

• Locked thread