Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Turbl
Nov 8, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:

"Young Sexy Chastity sprained her knee and is on crutches and has a leg brace on. She hobbles around miserable and in pain. She has a hard time with the crutches but makes the best of it as she works through the pain."

$10.99

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

:rip:

e: my pets when I get home

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

She's already been posted I notice, living up to her name !!

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

e: my pets when I get home

Every dog, many cats, and some girlfriends.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

WTF -that Latina ain't laughing.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

Related Categories: ARAB GODDESS, PEE

pisslam is some funny poo poo lmao

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

I'm not sure about how I feel constantly going "Let's search for the zaniest poo poo I can thin- oh it has its own category". Slightly down that the Internet has me beat, I guess.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

lol

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

I honestly think one of those girls is my flatmate. like really. she was walkin down the road with a prostitute

when all along shes just been blowing balloons. i got her all wrong

Turbl
Nov 8, 2007

quote:

Ivy the circus fat lady is sitting on the sofa shoveling in cookies and chugging weight gain shake in an attempt to get to 600 lbs to help boost the circus ticket sales when Kitzi the Clown walks in. Kitzi wants to talk about nutrition and is concerned about Ivy's health and even brought Ivy some snacks. She tries to convince Ivy that eating bananas and drinking water and diet clown pop is all Ivy needs to get fatter. Ivy sees right thru Kitzi's fake help, she knows Kitzi is just jealous that Ivy's become the main attraction at the circus and she's trying to thin her down!! Kitzi and Ivy begin to quarrel and Ivy decides it's time to teach her sneaky clown friend a lesson, so she squashes her! Ivy plops her massive fat body down on top of Kitzi and begins to squash and smother her beneath her massive body. Kitzi gasps for breath and screams as Ivy smothers her. Finally, Ivy's tired and she let's the skinny little clown free, but Kitzi continues to lay on the sofa and be rude to Ivy! Ivy knows just how to shut this clown up and plops down on top of her again. She smothers Kitzi as she laughs. She'll just relax on her clown seat for the rest of the day!

diet clown pop

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
Yeah guess I shouldn't have clicked this thread when VPNed into the office.

I guess I'll be getting a call now, and hopefully not a request to share.

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

this is the post the greatest fetish gifs thread, not the post your favorite Tobacco music video thread.

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

I guess JJ Abrams spent some time shooting fembot academy fetish videos

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
This is almost as good as cake farts. Almost.

BlueBlazer
Apr 1, 2010
A solid attempt at the bowles of internet humor. I'm pleased Senior Lowtax.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
All these crazy fetishes that involve modern things. What was it like in Ye Olde Dayes?
Mistress eats lice infested powdered wig
Squire takes bath in corning barrel
You won't believe what she does with this bardiche!

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dream_of_the_Fisherman%27s_Wife

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

I like that you can tell this fetish is directly the result of playing Rampage as a child

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Korthal posted:

You should go through the list and see what gives your tiny tom a'tickle

a lot of these would make good usernames

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
Hands Free Orgasm Zone
Violators will be fined $500

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Cumslut1895 posted:

CptAwesome
Nov 2, 2005

Serjeant Snubbin
Feb 1, 2002

Pillbug
This reminds me that I was looking through an old YouTube account of mine that had assorted videos watched 5 - 10 times each. One had been watched over a thousand times. It must have got onto some playlist or come up in searches for "balloons".

How can balloons be a fetish?

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

kimihia posted:

This reminds me that I was looking through an old YouTube account of mine that had assorted videos watched 5 - 10 times each. One had been watched over a thousand times. It must have got onto some playlist or come up in searches for "balloons".

Have you ever rubbed on in your hair, and then across your dick?

Unbelievably Fat Man
Jun 1, 2000

Innocent people. I could never hurt innocent people.

Not all but a large chunk of these videos are the modren equivalent of numbers stations. They're transmitting secret information over an open channel nobody would consider, through objects lined up in the background or a audio distortions. The real problem comes in when the variations of fetishes they put together to hide in become legit fetish variations (almost immediately).

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

kimihia posted:

ask bobs burgers

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Cumslut1895 posted:

genuinely considering becoming HAT FETISH

it is
Aug 19, 2011

by Smythe

kimihia posted:

It's my understanding that people are into popping balloons because of the anticipation. Also it's not all THAT surprising, balloons have a bunch of really specific visual, auditory, and textural sensations that you only really get with balloons, and if any of those have crossed wires with your sex drive then you've got a fetish on your hands.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

eonwe posted:

ask bobs burgers

http://www.womaninflatesaballoonandsitsonitandpopsit.com/

Korthal fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Feb 14, 2017

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Unbelievably Fat Man posted:

Not all but a large chunk of these videos are the modren equivalent of numbers stations. They're transmitting secret information over an open channel nobody would consider, through objects lined up in the background or a audio distortions. The real problem comes in when the variations of fetishes they put together to hide in become legit fetish variations (almost immediately).

Pineapple Maria sickle dildo dildo dildo.

We move at midnight.

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

To get back on track, ever want your very own feature-length documentary about hair and eyebrow colouring? For a mere 16 bucks this could be yours

Eponymouse
Nov 2, 2013

Beneath the skin, we are already one.

quote:

Sherri's cats rubbed themselves all over her stuffed pikachu, and now she's stuck trying to brush the fur off while sneezing. Sherri tells you about her allergies in between sneezes, and can't stop herself from giggling a little at the stream of sneezes.

Eponymouse fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Feb 14, 2017

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

ah yes the ever popular "sneezing woman next to a giant pikachu" fetish. tbh I'm surprised the gif didn't end with her bending over to give the plushie head. and by surprised I mean blue balled.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

How does a hopping fetish start, exactly?

Stabbatical
Sep 15, 2011

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

How does a hopping fetish start, exactly?

With one foot on the ground.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

These videos are so stupid. I can understand having a gross fetish, but most of these are so mundane that it's baffling. People who buy these videos fail at having a fetish.

• Locked thread