Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

"Young Sexy Chastity sprained her knee and is on crutches and has a leg brace on. She hobbles around miserable and in pain. She has a hard time with the crutches but makes the best of it as she works through the pain."

$10.99

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

She's already been posted I notice, living up to her name !!

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

I'm not sure about how I feel constantly going "Let's search for the zaniest poo poo I can thin- oh it has its own category". Slightly down that the Internet has me beat, I guess.

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

To get back on track, ever want your very own feature-length documentary about hair and eyebrow colouring? For a mere 16 bucks this could be yours

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

quote:

Here I'm 370lbs

This had me in mind of one of those projector slideshows except instead of explaining the cool things in his holiday snapshots he just reels off weight updates. "Three seventy here... CLICK CLICK Three seventy two... CLICK CLICK OH OH yes right here yeah this is a good one haha check it out, would you believe three seventy five?! CLICK CLICK Aaand we're back at three seventy"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

uber_stoat posted:

he's selling videos of himself doing things he was going to be doing anyway.

This is the key to life and not nearly enough of us have figured this out yet.

• Locked thread