Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
it is
Aug 19, 2011

by Smythe

quote:

Veal heart tartare Making and eating (love eating raw meat and eating organ meat) - 720p

This morning I'm eating veal heart tartare for breakfast. I love eating raw meat and organ meat! I'm showing you the piece of heart that I have from a close angle. I prepare the meat while telling you all the steps to make the tartare. I cut the heart in little pieces with a big chef knife to make my tartare. While doing this I tell you about my diet and other meat related stuff. (I'm eating a zero carb diet, only an1mal protein and fat.) I put mayo and seasonings in the tartare. I eat the tartare with you while telling you how delicious it is and more meat related things (especially talking about organ meat and some pieces of organ meat I've tried). You would think raw meat is hard to chew but this it so tender! When I'm done I'm already excited about the next time I'll eat raw meat!

Also there's another gif that's just a lady gyrating sexily on a bed. The description, however:

quote:

Vore and Lust Mix as Hot Blonde Begs You to Eat Her Out Before She Eats and Digests You

A smoking hot blonde is addressing you in your POV. She has you in her bedroom and it is no wonder, She is gorgeous and this is by design as she explains to you that she is a predator and has used her beauty to lure you in. See, she is going to eat you, every last bit of you in fact. With that knowledge out there she goes into detail on how she will prepare you for butchering and how she will enjoy your man meat.

However, all this vore talk is starting to get to her in another way. So, she asks you for a favor of sorts. Before she eats you and digests you, she wants you to first eat her pussy. So, eat her before she eats you. She can\'t help but to ask as she is complex and needs you to fulfill her in two ways. First sexually, then finally to stave off her hunger.

As she talks about you eating her out she is also posing on the bed. She is wearing a dress, but she lets it come up and you can see her hot little pussy and rear end as she tells you she wants you to eat her sweet nectar. She knows you will do as she asks, after all, how could you resist?

She wants you between her legs before you are between her teeth. She even talks about how you will spend the night with her after you are in her belly digesting. Of course, she will absorb the most important parts of you and use them to sustain herself, but the waste will be just that as it all comes out her other side eventually.

You really have no choice. You are her prey and she is your predator. So, you might as well enjoy her sweet pussy nectar before she enjoys your man meat. If you think about it, it will be the perfect ending before she ends you.

Included in this clip: Vore, Eating, Posing, Dirty Talk, Eat My Pussy, Eat Me Then I Eat You, Dress, Teasing, POV, Blondes

grody snot stuff:

quote:

Come to Momma

I let my runny nose snot run down my lip slowly as I taste it, play with it with my tongue and swallow some of it. Enough said? Oh...and I also do a lot of "nose flares" (nostril flarring in and out) in this clip. At the end I do a lot of nose blowing too. Very LOUD nose blowing.
;)

Check out my other categories and stores, I have tons!

Clip Contains: snot eating, mucus, runny nose, snot play, snot rocket, eating boogers

Category: NOSE BLOWING
Related Categories: NOSE FETISH, NOSE PINCHING
Keywords: snot eating, runny nose, nose blows, huge nose blows, loud nose blowing, eating boogers, mucus nose, mucus, mucous, snot, snotty snot

quote:

Uvula moves (close-up uvula, making tonsils and uvula move a lot) - HD Version

This is my second uvula video. For this one I edited the video to remove the moments when I closed my mouth so you can see the inside of my mouth during the whole clip.

Watch the inside of my mouth from up close. You can clearly see my uvula and tonsils. I make different sounds to see how my uvula moves.

Click here to see all my uvula clips.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

it is
Aug 19, 2011

by Smythe

kimihia posted:

This reminds me that I was looking through an old YouTube account of mine that had assorted videos watched 5 - 10 times each. One had been watched over a thousand times. It must have got onto some playlist or come up in searches for "balloons".

How can balloons be a fetish?

It's my understanding that people are into popping balloons because of the anticipation. Also it's not all THAT surprising, balloons have a bunch of really specific visual, auditory, and textural sensations that you only really get with balloons, and if any of those have crossed wires with your sex drive then you've got a fetish on your hands.

• Locked thread