Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
hard maybe in the title.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Jewish Bitch Mind Assassin posted:

I am a REAL Raver Jewish Princess!! I am going to mind gently caress you until there is no tomorrow. My pink hair and hairy muff should be calling you.You stupid son of bitch! I am Not a Shiksa with Jewish in My Title.But a half Jewish and half gypsy proud princess here to corrupt your shegetz' mind with my ways.My mysterious Gyspy ways and natural Jewish wit will seduce your manhood. I go to the doctor, dentist, manicurist, and beautician regularly! Many of these Shiksas have neither mastered milking a man's mind nor manhood.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

quote:

Lady B and Christin crushes a completely Nintendo gamestation with her Boots.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Sonic and Tails Plushie 3some posted:

Oh Sonic and Tails, the best team back when Sega Genesis came out. I would not be surprised if these team every double team a woman with their hard cocks. Yes, Tails is a man :P Ok enough geeky game humor. I start off by grinding off Sonic's soft body while Tails stimulates my nipples. Then I have them switch places. After that I have each of those guys sit on my face while I really grind against them with my pussy. Of course this is after I get some of Sonic's face on my pussy! I would just love to suck a dick while riding another one. Then I get them positioned to where one is up against my rear end and the other between my legs. I eventually orgasm all over Sonic when Tails holds him in place. A wonderful plushie 3some.

:nws: http://clips4sale.com/studio/96809/15851752#!Sonic-and-Tails-Plushie-3some :nws:

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Orthoptera instead of orthodontics.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
man I wish I had a fetish this poo poo is great.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

ah yes the ever popular "sneezing woman next to a giant pikachu" fetish. tbh I'm surprised the gif didn't end with her bending over to give the plushie head. and by surprised I mean blue balled.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

oh no, that poor eta-2 actis-class interceptor!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

porking a pork bun posted:

I can't stop looking at this terrible website, it's like a pure concentrated dose of everything crazy and weird about the internet. There's no way I'm coming out of this without picking up some bizarre new fetish, I've gazed into the abyss too long

E:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qeebv8aUzeo

oh man I'm all horned up.

• Locked thread