Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
"Yes! Finally! You idiots defeated the Blue Bomber! Now, get in there and find Dr. Light!" Wily's voice resounds in your heads as you stand around the corpses of your former robot allies, having finally determined who among you is and is not a Robot Master. "Reinforcements are on their way, I'm sending them now. Finally, I'll be free of the meddling of that fat bastard!"

You crash through the front door of the Light residence, followed shortly by a shipping container plowing through the wall. A bunch of robots tumble out, eager to find Dr. Light before you do and claim some glory. As you assemble yourselves and prepare to strike, nobody notices an antenna descending from a ceiling hatch...

*bwooooooo*

The wave from the antenna scrambles your comms and disables you, causing you to fall to the ground. It only takes you a few seconds to get up, but in that time, things feel... different.

"Doctah Wiwee!" Dr. Light's voice blares from an intercom. "I cannot awwow you to defeat me! Your wobots have had their Wobot Identification Chips ewased! Good wuck hunting me down with twoops that don't twust each other!"

"Oh for gently caress's sake! Just... dammit, just figure it out! I hate this!" Wily's radio cuts off, leaving you alone with each other... and maybe a few new arrivals?

Welcome! Again! To the sequel to the very popular and good Mega Man Mafia, known as Mega Man Mafia 2! This is a total clusterfuck Role Madness game for 21 or more players! You will each receive a Robot Master at random and then play a rousing game of Mafia! I am moderating and Kashuno has stepped up to co-moderate! He has looked over the roles and declared the game at least marginally more balanced than before! It is still a very experimental setup written by a total groin idiot, however.

Signups are starting now and will continue until I have at least 21 players!

New Mechanic!

As a Role Madness game, your power may be a bit strange or unorthodox. In addition, this game features a weapon energy mechanic. Many powers will be one-shot, and every night an amount of energy will be distributed to players that will allow their powers to be used again! This way you don't feel totally limp-dick after you use your vig D1 on Harold Krell.

Rules!

:megaman: Keep it chill and don't call each other cuckbait tardlords or whatever.
:megaman: Do not edit your posts! Ever! Some mods are lax about this but to edit your post in an E+ game is DEATH
:megaman: Standard Mafia rules: no toxxing, truth or dare, encryption, outside-of-thread chat, posting your roleclaim, etc.
:megaman: Please don't fake role actions, it slows down the game by making everyone else wonder what the gently caress.
:megaman: Due to the nature of the game flavor arguments would be pretty dumb! I mean feel free to claim that you're Sigma or whatever but don't be surprised if it gets you axed.

Players!
  1. AnonymousNarcotics, lunched Day 2 (town, Astro Man)
  2. Asiina
  3. Byers2142, vigged Day 2 (town, Crystal Man)
  4. CapitalistPig, vigged Day 2 (serial killer, Copy Robot)
  5. Flamander
  6. GulagDolls
  7. IllegallySober
  8. imgay, died Night 3 (town, Galaxy Man)
  9. Infinitum
  10. Jonathan Fisk, died Night 1 (???)
  11. Little Mac
  12. Moatillata, lunched Day 1 (town, Sword Man)
  13. Pinterest Mom, died Night 4 (3P, Enker)
  14. Poque, died Night 3 (town, Magnet Man)
  15. Propaganda Machine, lunched Day 5 (scum, Rush)
  16. Quidthulhu, lunched Day 3 (town, Clown Man)
  17. Rarity, died Night 1 (scum, Proto Man)
  18. Retro Futurist
  19. Somberbrero
  20. Slamburger
  21. this is a stickup
  22. Yorkshire Tea
Dugong (replaced by Somberbrero)

death cob for cutie fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Mar 18, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Aw son of a bitch I have to play this too. I'm in.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
WOO

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Also if you have archives and want to see what happened last time, https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3695837&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Thank you. Now I have reading for this morning!

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Yes!

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

hi

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I'm mega Man x2

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
YESSSSSS

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

This is one of those games pinmom I HAVE to

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

ino

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

In

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i forget was splash woman in the last game

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I'm Dr wiwy

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
yah

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...
Yeah, I'm in.

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

I will play

Flamander
May 4, 2009
I'm joining.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I'm Australian Man

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

I will play!!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm ready to show these cuckbait tardlords what's what

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Retro Futurist posted:

I'm ready to show these cuckbait tardlords what's what

*Opop has been modkilled n0*

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Moatillata posted:

*Opop has been modkilled n0*

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I like to play

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

This post has granted you a free pass from me for the entire game

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm so in

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Can I be a stump that verbally abuses people

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

you cannot call people cuckolds in this game, a

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

That's not my weapon of choice, and as far as I know inaccurate here

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Pinterest Mom posted:

you cannot call people cuckolds in this game, a

Goons don't even have girlfriends to cuck them in the first place hth

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Rarity posted:

Goons don't even have girlfriends to cuck them in the first place hth

I mean technically my wife is banging lots of dudes, but we've been separated for over a year now and I just got engaged so I'm not sure it counts

Opopanax fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Feb 15, 2017

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

ok then

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Can I be a stump that verbally abuses people

no, are you in or out

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sigh

I'm in

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Oh wait I just remembered that I'm travelling Friday, at a wedding Saturday and then travelling back Sunday so I'd better pull out of this. Sorry!

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
that's not going to be an issue at all

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

You can't leave.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Dugong posted:

Oh wait I just remembered that I'm travelling Friday, at a wedding Saturday and then travelling back Sunday so I'd better pull out of this. Sorry!

Best Man

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Dugong posted:

I wasn't really planning on starting until Sunday, gotta wait to fill up and then I gotta get all my ducks in a row.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Epsilon Plus posted:

I wasn't really planning on starting until Sunday, gotta wait to fill up and then I gotta get all my ducks in a row.

Oh ok that should be fine then

• Locked thread