Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
I mean worst case.

Inf, IS and Slam are confirmed town.

I'm going to claim that I'm basically confirmed town because scum wouldn't waste a dayvig shooting someone they knew it wouldn't work on.

Goddamn I wish I had PMom's spreadsheet right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I gave to asiina and gulag last night. The first succeeded and the second did not because I cannot give to the same person in the same night

Asiina did you lightning rod or something?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I got some weapon energy I'm pretty sure during the twilight phase, it wasn't during the night but I don't have a weapon or really anything to use it on.

I got no other PMs about activity and I don't have an action.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Sounds like someone else lightning rodded.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
maybe someone forced pmom to be a lightning rod? otherwise pmom shouldn't have died

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
oh also I did not receive energy at the start of the night so I don't have a result at all

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

whoever is choosing these scum kills is a moron

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

this is a stickup posted:

maybe someone forced pmom to be a lightning rod? otherwise pmom shouldn't have died

Impossible, as my doctor robot would have save him unless 😎 there is juggernaut robot

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Yorkshire Tea posted:

I mean worst case.

Inf, IS and Slam are confirmed town.

I'm going to claim that I'm basically confirmed town because scum wouldn't waste a dayvig shooting someone they knew it wouldn't work on.

Goddamn I wish I had PMom's spreadsheet right now.

Why is inf confirmed town. Someone post "lumpen sheet" with player alleged alignment and reasoning for being that alignment.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

GulagDolls posted:

Why is inf confirmed town. Someone post "lumpen sheet" with player alleged alignment and reasoning for being that alignment.

Because why the hell would scum have the goddamn Stump ability? And then use it to spite their own janitor?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Why not

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Wood man....Or.... Someone with wooden ACting???? Infinitum is mmx4 zero

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

The bad NK choices make me suspect salamander

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

But there is probably more than one scum left. I think opop murder should resume.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

zzz

##vote PMachine

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I forgot that we were trying to kill pmach. ##vote pmach

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

What's the case on pmach again? All I can remember seeing is inf screaming about how she didn't like the idea of two town vigs

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

It's interesting seeing you come to his defence Captain No Claim.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

GulagDolls posted:

But there is probably more than one scum left. I think opop murder should resume.

No, there have to be two scum left. There was a janitor night one, so my guess is the scum team is megaman protoman and Roll.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

PMachine is scum tho

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Infinitum posted:

PMachine is scum tho

The case is that PMach pushed against the idea of double vig. He then pushed pretty hard for a PMom lynch and claims to be a tracker, using tracking information that doesn't verify anything we didn't already know.

On top of that he claims to have gotten flavour about being good with sonar, when to my knowledge literally nobody else has got flavour like that on the flip and claims it on a robot master that has never once displayed sonar powers.

The case against is that it would have been amazingly, amazingly stupid for scum to kill PMom after PMach pushed for him and cast doubt on the idea of a three man gang.

But then killing any member of the three man gang was just a really bad move imo since now we have three people who are confirmed town.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
On balance ##vote Pmach

Oh also, didn't get weapon energy last night. Feel like it's important to mention that.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Turbo Pmachine
Open nights

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Infinitum posted:

Turbo Pmachine
Open nights

You know it's going to be like 48 hours of discussion/nothing and then a whirlwind of activity five minutes before the deadline while I'm asleep and we end up lynching someone who's confirmed town.

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Opop, did you use your super secret power to mess up the night actions?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Nope, it's a passive. Whatever happened to you guys had nothing to do with me

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Yorkshire Tea posted:

No, there have to be two scum left. There was a janitor night one, so my guess is the scum team is megaman protoman and Roll.

I realise now that I read "more than one" as "one".

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

It kind of seems like everyone but Pmach, Flamander and Gulag are confirmed at this point? With an active vig we seem to be in pretty good shape, I say york takes a shot today. Even if he misses and hits the odd man out townie we've got this in 2 moves.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Unless my math is wrong.

Or one of them was a lightning rod last night, which would be kind of hilarious actually

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Their roles are confirmed, not necessarily their alignments.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Inf you should probably just use your ability cause if you hold onto your energy it might get stolen away. Anyone is free to steal mine and redistribute it. I don't need it for anything.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Why would I use it for one of the masons? They can just communicate in their doc if need be and share it here.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
You could still bring back poor, dead Poke.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Infinitum posted:

Why would I use it for one of the masons? They can just communicate in their doc if need be and share it here.

Can you only bring back Pmom or can you bring back any dead player?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I will not reveal that information as it will only help scum

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Retro Futurist posted:

It kind of seems like everyone but Pmach, Flamander and Gulag are confirmed at this point? With an active vig we seem to be in pretty good shape, I say york takes a shot today. Even if he misses and hits the odd man out townie we've got this in 2 moves.

As I mentioned. I have no weapon energy. I can't vig anyone.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Infinitum posted:

I will not reveal that information as it will only help scum

Wut

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I don't even know why people are being coy right now.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Asiina posted:

I don't even know why people are being coy right now.

right? it's honestly dumb as hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

It's the exact same bullshit he said before to me, and he still hasn't claimed

• Locked thread