Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm ready to show these cuckbait tardlords what's what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Moatillata posted:

*Opop has been modkilled n0*

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Rarity posted:

Goons don't even have girlfriends to cuck them in the first place hth

I mean technically my wife is banging lots of dudes, but we've been separated for over a year now and I just got engaged so I'm not sure it counts

Opopanax fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Feb 15, 2017

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

imgay posted:

i'd like to be meat man thats a dude thats made out of meat and his special ability is to eat his meat to heal

You already are

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Who's ready to catch those evil robot masters?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Prop, this is IllegallySober.

Is, Prop Machine.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

GulagDolls posted:

i have obtainedf role pm. I would like to claim right now, and say that I am Kill Man

SJW Feminazis ruining games again

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Byers2142 posted:

Nope, I like Opop. Try again!

Thanks Byers I like you too.

Also the batman joke might be before your time.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Someone explain the batman thing to the youngins

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Apparently the greatest slip of all time is lost to the annals of history. Sad!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Rarity posted:

That is beautiful but it doesn't really help your case.

My case that I was making a joke reference? Do you seriously think I made an actual scum slip and just posted an unrelated picture of batman coincidentally?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Urself

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Byers2142 posted:

I've got no reads this game, so let's lurker lynch D1. AnonNarco isn't the lowest in post count, but has been active in our threads while neglecting this one.

##vote Anon

Real talk this is pretty forced

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Inf going hog wild,on something dumb is pretty much his thing, but yeah I mean this is a mega man game, obviously there's power stealing. But I can also see how a town inf could think he had something there. Moat though, moat bad

##vote moat

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

this is a stickup posted:

I'm always down for a mote voat but tbh it's probably fine to kill him regardless since he won't be playing until next week in all likelihood

So you're ok voting moat but your also ok voting moat?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

yes!

but I meant it's fine to kill him no matter how bad he looks because he isn't gonna be playing until probably d3

Ok that sort of sounds like making excuses for when he flips town/excusing yourself from the lynch though

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

he's probably town but I'm fine with killing him

my excuse for that is he's not playing or going to be playing these few days. he is not playing any of the games he is in, he's drinking in new orleans. clear enough?

Yeah that actually sounds better

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I mean it's a 22 player game so logic dictates it was an SK kill, but still good call on not killing town, keep up the good work

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Wow that's a lot of posts. I don't really get what Byers was doing but I don't see a scum motivation for it either. Inf's role makes a lot of sense for town facing a janitor as well.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Oh, I suppose there is the possibility that this is more linked to Taste's role than Inf. like if taste was scum woodman and inf is scum as well trying some gambit.

It seems unlikely though

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Quidthulhu posted:

Uhhhhhhhhhhh, Robot Masters aren't scum.

##vote Opop clearly got Mega Man and didn't read his role PM very carefully
It's a crazy theory, it doesn't necessarily have to work in the confines of the game. Also there's nothing to say he actually is woodman and not just something that can do a stump

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Oh yeah, I guess it doesn't work with the janitor. I don't know man, I'm just making guesses here

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Quidthulhu posted:

I vaguely remember a game where Opop was all conspiracy theorist about poo poo and I feel like he was scum then?

Oh well lock me up then, that's airtight

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

It's my fiancées birthday today so I will mostly not be here, extension would be ace

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Pinterest Mom posted:

Am I really the only one who is skeeved out about Quid's tentative push on Opop and subsequent brush-off as "lol jk"

It def did not read as a joke

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Inf I'm not sure you get the concept of a role madness game

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Are you guys actually taking gulag seriously here?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Uhh correct me if I'm wrong here but anarc just tried to vig pmom over the claimed and more or les caught SK because pmom was mean to her? And we're considering that town play?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ok good. I'm very tired and think I have a low grade fever but it sure looked like people were thinking that , thought perhaps I missed something b]##vote anarc[/b]

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I feel like I used to know stuff about this game. Let me coffee up and catch scum

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Fiancee's birthday/my being sick were on the very last actual day, I'm not sure why people keep bringing that up.

I'm at work for the next 8 hours, I'm going to reread to try and get my head around this and make a ~lumpenlist~

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

~Totally Town~
Moi
Inf
Yorkie

~Tentatively Townie~
Mac (I get the logic but I'm not totally on board with "gives energy so is town", it could easily be scum trying to look good.)
Gulag
PinMom
Quid

~Nauseatingly Neutral~
Asiina
Dugong
IS
Poque
PropMach
Slam

~Suspiciously Scum~
Stickup
Flamander

Pretty much all of it's gut and/or mechanic based, the long night kind of shut me down on this one.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Touche

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

It's day three and one of the vote leaders is a joke turbo.

Someone save this game, this is beyond my power

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I guess pmom's vote wasn't a joke, I just remembered the "turbo" push

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Someone cliff note the pmach and slam cases for me

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

IllegallySober posted:

PMach case is like ten posts up, posted by Inf.

That fact that she didn't think there two town vigs? That's not very compelling

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I have a cool role but I'm not going to claim. Hey scum you'd better kill me before I use it to beat you *wink wink*

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Haha quid did you just try to self hammer and put yourself at -1?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Well we appreciate your sacrifice :wotwot:

##vote quid

• Locked thread