Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
I would like to turn into a lion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Epsilon Plus posted:

wait actually is auspol different significantly from standard mafia or

We are not good at mafia

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Fuckin love some Transformers ey

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

tithin posted:

Hello friends, I am a vanilla scum

i mean town

or am i

also, let's make today interesting

##target mills

Are you still drunk?

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Tirade posted:

For the love of god stop posting

This

I hate D1 emptyposting with a passion

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Fuckin hell, I don't know who to vote for. Inf'a soft claim kind of makes me want to test it. I also kind of just want to policy lynch Americans.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

chaoslord posted:

...soft claim?

Ok that is a harder claim than i thought

It is rigid

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

gently caress it, test all claims

##vote Infinitum

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Oh wait haha I think I can safely test Infinitum's lynchbomb claim without dying, on reading my PM again. If we want to line him up, I'll hammer.

##unvote

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Ahab Itualliar posted:

"Town decepticon bus driver"?

What faction is scum then?

Knowing Gaspy, it'll be something obscure; maybe a combiner team or Unicron-remakes.

Sorry I missed hammer yesterday, I had a big work task land on my desk and forgot to check back in. I was a D1-only doublevoter, so that's now not a factor anymore.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Anidav posted:

A day 1 only doublevoter? So, I assume you have other powers then.

I was also immune to lynchbomb consequences, as I alluded to. I kind of don't regret missing the hammer on Infinitum though, it wouldn't have benefited town at all.

Weird that scum killed him, I'd have left him alive to keep drawing suspicion.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Anidav posted:

Speaking of Coq, a role that appears to be specific to nullifying Infinitum seems extremely specific; almost to the point of uselessness. Surely you do more than that.

Also Infinitum had a gun so I can only assume he shot MMG and scum killed Inifinitum? I'm assuming responsible gun ownership is a night vig?

Also tithin probably used his TOTALLY NOT A DAY ACTION last night so what are the results of that?

I wish I could do more than that.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Anidav posted:

So why did your double vote only appear briefly then disappear?

Because I unvoted. Presumably I had it d1-only to spice up D1 dogpiling.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Anidav posted:

So did you unvote to not lynch or did you unvote because scumdoc told you that it'd probably be better to aim for a no-lynch? I mean NNL is mantra these days isn't it? So why would you unvote with merely hours until deadline, maybe even less than an hour was it?

I unvoted because I thought if I were the one to hammer Infinitum I'd be able to absorb the consequences. Then I forgot to hammer and now I am absorbing the worst consequence of all - your posting.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Coq reads scum

Ok, thanks for the lengthy and insightful contribution.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Coq is
Obviously
Pretty Scummy

Oh cool, a cop claim on day 2. A strong pro-town play. :jerkbag:

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Ahab Itualliar posted:

You're not denying the claim?

Of course I'm denying it.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Jonathan Fisk posted:

my man you played a scum game by posting "i'm scum" and replacing out

i replaced in for you and won

don't speak on mafia

Don't knock my pro strats

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Ahab Itualliar posted:

Because if a cop bagged a scum n1, there's no issue with claiming.

This is a role heavy game and we've already seen there's at least one bus driver. Even if he got a positive read on me, there's a few different ways it could be false. So... stupid cop or lying scum?

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

tithin posted:

gently caress was because I targeted infinitum for my fun time ability and he ended up dead. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall of his house irl if he'd have lived.

##vote coq

Test all claims

You won't get any information from lynching me.

Because I won't die.

When this inevitably loops back around tomorrow, remember how I told the truth and then lynch a better target.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Mills posted:

Starscream is probably scum because it generally wouldn't make sense for a third party to be searching for a town member to kill them. And iajanus was probably roleblocked (by the scum team) because that is usually what "action failed" means. How on earth you retards think "action failed" equates to "Bifauxnen is not Starscream" is beyond me.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Ahab Itualliar posted:

Doublevoter lynch/deathproof?

Cyclonus and his armada?

Hi, I'm not Cyclonus.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

iajanus posted:

It's a bit hard to get a read on Fisk due to a low postcount, but I'm ok with testing the cop claim, although I'm not going to vote yet as I want to hammer for obvious reasons.
Coq, why do you say you won't die if lynched? Did I miss that part of your power? You did say yourself yesterday to test all claims....

And yes, Mills, I wasn't sure about whether that was the case or not, which is why I want to see what result I get tonight to make sure that's the case. I figured it was still in my interest to report what happened, though.

I can't die because I'm awesome.

You can test this claim by wasting a day lynching me based on a dodgy claim. In fact I'd prefer that because the sooner you lot understand I'm not lying, the sooner we can actually start hunting scum.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Jonathan Fisk posted:

ask yourself if this is how a town player reacts to a cop result that says he's scum

then ##vote coq

I am spectacularly bad at acting like town when I am town.

You are a spectacularly bad cop and need to question your results.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Jonathan Fisk posted:

ask yourself if this is how a town player reacts to a cop result that says he's scum

then ##vote coq

*two dead town, a confirmed busdriver, a suspected role block and a role heavy game*

*gets a positive investigation result*

*posts it without caveats or corroboration*

*is Fisk*

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Bifauxnen posted:

then why do you think it killed him?!

I think the question is, did the bus driver die before or after he drove his bus?

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Asphyxious posted:

Firstly and unrelated to night actions, Epsilon Plus is checking out

Astrotrain (Town Decepticon Bus Driver)

--/--

MMG was killed N1 (Optimus Prime, Town Autobot Gladiator / Empowering Bodyguard)

His rhymes were terrible, his gaze was steely;
Now he's dead, goodbye WHEELIE

Infinitum was killed N1 (Wheelie, Town Autobot PR-Afflicted Lynchbomb / Responsible Gun Owner)

Day 2 begins

lol poo poo, the bus driver just quit the game. So... did their powers get transferred to someone else?

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Becaus

tithin posted:

gently caress was because I targeted infinitum for my fun time ability and he ended up dead. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall of his house irl if he'd have lived.

##vote coq

Test all claims

tithin posted:

My ability does not kill people. Quite the opposite.

To be explicit, it mutes them from everything but voting.

It almost seems like a custom anti infinitum role :shrug:

So like

Either Tithin is lying about his target power or got busdriven last night.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

tithin posted:

I don't. I said he died meaning my targetting was for nothing.

Wait what?

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Anidav posted:

Ok so the bus quit with no replacement or what?

I'm thinking there might be more than one anyway, if we take Tithin and Fisk at their words.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Jonathan Fisk posted:

there's no two ways about my result

Well if you're so sure, you should probably explain it fully!

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Jonathan Fisk posted:

there's no two ways about my result

It's cool, we'll just wait while you get the story straight in the scumdoc.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Anidav posted:

Hey Coq, is deflecting Fisk's vote to himself one of your powers?

Votecount for Day 2

Jonathan Fisk (2): tithin, Jonathan Fisk
bowmore (1): Tirade

Not Voting (14): Ahab Itualliar, Anidav, Bifauxnen, bowmore, chaoslord, Coq au Nandos, HiipFire, iajanus, imgay, Kashuno, Mills, Moatillata, SirSamVimes, Tommunist

With 17 alive, it's 9 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 24th, 2017 at 1:30 p.m. AEDT -- that's in about 1 day.

Nope, that's weird. Let's test this.

##vote Coq au Nandos

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Votecount for Day 2

Jonathan Fisk (2): tithin, Jonathan Fisk
Coq au Nandos (1): Coq au Nandos
bowmore (1): Tirade

Not Voting (13): Ahab Itualliar, Anidav, Bifauxnen, bowmore, chaoslord, HiipFire, iajanus, imgay, Kashuno, Mills, Moatillata, SirSamVimes, Tommunist

With 17 alive, it's 9 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 24th, 2017 at 1:30 p.m. AEDT -- that's in about 1 day.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

##unvote

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Anidav posted:

Oh I think because Fisk replaced Coq last game, votefinder things Coq and Fisk are the same player.

You're quite right, he's nicknamed 'coq' in Votefinder.

Jonathan Fisk posted:

I understand yall are descended from the unwashed but in my mafia PLAYER X IS SCUM etc is pretty definitive

No that actually just reads like a totally unsupported claim. Why are you so sure?

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Anidav posted:

Ok, moving on...

Although vote deflecting would be a cool power.

Yeah I genuinely wouldn't have put that past Gaspy.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Jonathan Fisk posted:

I understand yall are descended from the unwashed but in my mafia PLAYER X IS SCUM etc is pretty definitive

Here's a question - when I don't die, how will you react?

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Jonathan Fisk posted:

I'll assume you have a governor role, one one shot lynchproof.

You're claiming that a cop who got a clean result that stipulates you are scum should doubt its veracity rather than tend toward believe it

In a role heavy game like this, when I know I'm not scum? Yeah I absolutely claim you should be second guessing your results. For all you know you're a paranoid cop or whatever.

I'm not saying don't trust your result, I'm saying use it to let me dig my own grave (if I were scum). You've blown your wad early with a wrong investigation result, and set yourself up as a target for scum tonight.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Anidav posted:

Votefinder is smart.

Ya'll should probably janitor your alias field on the website so that coq votes dont go to Fisk.

I'm surprisingly ok with letting the liability cop lynch himself but I guess in the interest of fair play someone should fix that, yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Tirade posted:

Will put a vote on for coq once votefinder is sorted.

Shhhhhh, go back to sleep

• Locked thread