Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

Rogue Copter Pilot posted:

if, in the moment, you weren't able to enjoy the win because you were worried about the effects on the long-term booking, maybe you're doing this watchin wrasslin thing wrong

I think some dirt sheets were talking about how they wanted to do a Daniel Bryan like story for Bayley with the payoff at Wrestlemania, so just imagine if they had put the championship on Bryan on a random Raw in mid-February instead of having the big payoff at Wrestlemania 30.

It is cool that Bayley is champion and that was a good moment, but it is really dumb booking. Not mutually exclusive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Marquis de Pyro posted:

I'm glad Bayley's big momentous title win was on Raw with a gently caress finish due to outside interference. What a loving journey this was!

oh you, like they would let her win at Wrestlemania

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I just don't know why they're so afraid of giving people clean finishes for their first title runs?

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I can see Stephanie declaring Bayley's title reign illegitimate due to Sasha's interference and forcing her to hand it back to Charlotte, then paying it off at Mania for both the first 'legit' title reign AND breaking Charlotte's PPV streak. Probably wouldn't have gone about it this way but welp.

• Locked thread