Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

net cafe scandal posted:

The Shitness. Shartpoo Valley. Subnauticunt. Gay of the Tentacle. Blowvergrowth. Nuqueer Groan. Octobad: Dudliest Crotch. Invisible Stink. Super Teat Boy. World of Who Would Ever Want to Play This. Mushroom 9/11. No Time To Explain ReBastard. The Stanley Terrible. Superbrothel: Whored and Whorecery EPee. Super Sex-a-Schlong. VaginaVaginaVaginaVaginaVaginaVagina. Information Doesn't Want to Pee Pee - Audiodook. Cockaway: Chapter One Pee-View - Audiogook. R in a Nutsack - Sackend Edition. Cockapeepee! The Cum Swapper. Thirty Dollars of Nothing. SpirTits. Human Retard Machine. COCKLETSBITCHTITSFUCKSHITS. The Boys Vol. 1: The Lame Not-a-Game. A Little Gold Book of Crusty Muff. The Smart Girl's Guide to Privacy: Practical Tips whore Staying Safe Online. Any Dumpfire. 2064 Guys Peed On My Mammaries. A Virus-Claimed Schlong. 7 Grand Shits: What Ancients Beshat. Mini Metrosexual. Retro Gunt Munch. Tower of Runs. Waking SARS. Dong of the Deep. Monster Loves Poo. Creampie War: Sheets Cum-Stained. Sproggiwood. Has-Been Goof: The Fat That Wore A Fedora. Secrets of Trayvon. Girls Like Round Butts. Smellslikepiss. Streamline (Gnarly Abcess). Ginger Pizza Face. Ho-Butt Rollerr Turdy Bimbo Fudgeball.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

The Shitness. Shartpoo Valley. Subnauticunt. Gay of the Tentacle. Blowvergrowth. Nuqueer Groan. Octobad: Dudliest Crotch. Invisible Stink. Super Teat Boy. World of Who Would Ever Want to Play This. Mushroom 9/11. No Time To Explain ReBastard. The Stanley Terrible. Superbrothel: Whored and Whorecery EPee. Super Sex-a-Schlong. VaginaVaginaVaginaVaginaVaginaVagina. Information Doesn't Want to Pee Pee - Audiodook. Cockaway: Chapter One Pee-View - Audiogook. R in a Nutsack - Sackend Edition. Cockapeepee! The Cum Swapper. Thirty Dollars of Nothing. SpirTits. Human Retard Machine. COCKLETSBITCHTITSFUCKSHITS. The Boys Vol. 1: The Lame Not-a-Game. A Little Gold Book of Crusty Muff. The Smart Girl's Guide to Privacy: Practical Tips whore Staying Safe Online. Any Dumpfire. 2064 Guys Peed On My Mammaries. A Virus-Claimed Schlong. 7 Grand Shits: What Ancients Beshat. Mini Metrosexual. Retro Gunt Munch. Tower of Runs. Waking SARS. Dong of the Deep. Monster Loves Poo. Creampie War: Sheets Cum-Stained. Sproggiwood. Has-Been Goof: The Fat That Wore A Fedora. Secrets of Trayvon. Girls Like Round Butts. Smellslikepiss. Streamline (Gnarly Abcess). Ginger Pizza Face. Ho-Butt Rollerr Turdy Bimbo Fudgeball.

good job

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

As someone who's most played game on N64 was Harvest Moon 64, Stardew Valley is rekindling an old obsession

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

In Training posted:

As someone who's most played game on N64 was Harvest Moon 64, Stardew Valley is rekindling an old obsession
You should stream it.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

it's an insanely good game. i need to replay it at some point, because the dude added basically a free DLC worth of content in a patch.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

it's an insanely good game. i need to replay it at some point, because the dude added basically a free DLC worth of content in a patch.

Pretty much the only thing I don't like about it is that the steam overlay doesnt seem to work with it so I cant easily take screenshots

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

Pretty much the only thing I don't like about it is that the steam overlay doesnt seem to work with it so I cant easily take screenshots

for some reason the game defaults to full screen windowed mode or something, go to options to fix that

you can also add zoom buttons which are a must goon sir

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
I play fullscreen on my 5k iMac cause I'm hosed up in the brain.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

well yeah, fullscreen FTW but not windowed fullscreen that breaks steam overlays

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

for some reason the game defaults to full screen windowed mode or something, go to options to fix that

you can also add zoom buttons which are a must goon sir

Ah sweet this fixed it.Ty!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Fungah! posted:

Human Retard Machine

The Shitness.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
they added more games

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

they added more games

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

elf help book posted:

they added more games

ahem... Cums of Dickakiss Online, L.U.B.E.: Director's Butt, Bitchuals,

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

hmm, now that potato man seeks the troof is on there i might actually buy the bundle

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

L.U.B.E.: Director's Butt

lol

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

elf help book posted:

they added more games

i haven't heard of any of these newly-added games but gently caress this has gotta be the biggest bundle they've done, right?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

elf help book posted:

they added more games

HolePisser1982 posted:

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Cool I can change the donation so the ACLU gets $0

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Ludwig van Halen posted:

Cool I can change the donation so the ACLU gets $0

theres 2 other charities and you can pick how much each one gets

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i think i should get the money, personally

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

trying to jack off posted:

i think i should get the money, personally

i hacked the webpage and now their giving me all the money. sorry

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

if anyone has a spare nuclear throne key from the bundle that would be cool, been on the wishlist forever

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

doughvakiin posted:

i hacked the webpage and now their giving me all the money. sorry

if you buy the bundle you're giving yourself free money #lifehack

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

extremebuff posted:

if anyone has a spare nuclear throne key from the bundle that would be cool, been on the wishlist forever

i've only redeemed one code and it's that one

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The journey of a thousand beers begins with a single bean.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

extremebuff posted:

hit me up on discord or steam

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

The journey of a thousand beers begins with a single bean.

Godspeed gamer. Keep me updated on your progress

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I'm going to start up Stardew Valley tonight

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

I'm going to start up Stardew Valley tonight

Even the basic starting stuff of just clearing all the junk and brambles off your farm is very satisfying

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I've actually never even played a Harvest Moon-style game before. I'm looking forward to it

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
Does anyone want Superbrothers, Stanley Parable or Swapper? I don't have plat so I'll be pasting them in here.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

R. Guyovich posted:

hit me up on discord or steam

thank you so much dude :)

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Godspeed gamer. Keep me updated on your progress

The Ice rear end Gamer.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

The Ice rear end Gamer.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

I've actually never even played a Harvest Moon-style game before. I'm looking forward to it

Me either and this game hooked me pretty hard. I'm at the point where I've done basically everything excluding getting 100% items, and yet I'm still playing a bit each day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Over exerting yourself really Fs your day up.