Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
https://www.humblebundle.com/freedom

a few of them are repeats from previous bundles but if you dont have at least 3 of them its still crazy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Oh my god

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
This is incredible.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

*sees Octodad: Dadliest Catch*

Bought 17 bundles.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Money goes 100% to ACLU and Medicins sans Frontieres and some other Fine Folks too apparently

I'll probably throw in my 30 bones though I own the games I want from that list already

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

that is a lot of games

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the only games i dont have in that that i want are the wetness, day of the tentacle and VVVVV

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

my ancient and currently also broken pc probably cant run the witenss either

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
do you want a code for those two other games then

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

the only games i dont have in that that i want are the wetness, day of the tentacle and VVVVV

the second the page loaded and i saw the witness on the top there i thought "this is the best one dollar ill ever spend on humble"

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

The Shitness and VVVVVV combined are probably worth $30.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Meatboy, Stardew & Guacamelee are easily wroth the 30 bucks, but I already own all of those so suck it charity.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

life is good

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The only game I really want that I don't have is Stardew Valley. Hmmmm

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

my ancient and currently also broken pc probably cant run the witenss either

It's called The Shitness,

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Meatboy, Stardew & Guacamelee are easily wroth the 30 bucks, but I already own all of those so suck it charity.

THis.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I have most of the good games in that bundle already but I might still get it... My life won't be complete until I have 10,000 hours of indie games I'll never play in my steam library

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

The Shitness and VVVVVV combined are probably worth $30.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

doughvakiin posted:

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
Information Doesn't Want To Be Free - Audiobook
Written by Cory Doctorow | Introductions by Neil Gaiman | & Amanda Palmer | Read by Wil Wheaton

:catstare: my wallet!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
would also like to throw in the hat for stanley, which combined with the games mentioned makes the bundle a steal.

i didnt know it was possible to not own vvvvvv but please play it, really good music and fun game

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Squeezy Farm posted:

Written by Cory Doctorow | Introductions by Neil Gaiman | & Amanda Palmer | Read by Wil Wheaton

Hot Tin Roof: The Cat That Wore A Fedora Deluxe

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

ArfJason posted:

Hot Tin Roof: The Cat That Wore A Fedora Deluxe

and its made by a goon

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

vvvvvv is really good and i never finished it and now its on my brain and i think.. maybe i'll click on it

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Squeezy Farm posted:

This

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

doughvakiin posted:

vvvvvv is really good and i never finished it and now its on my brain and i think.. maybe i'll click on it

its like 2 hours long

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

elf help book posted:

its like 2 hours long

i spent a hour playing the world famous Really hard part and when i succeeded i took a break and im still on the break

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

elf help book posted:

and its made by a goon

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

doughvakiin posted:

i spent a hour playing the world famous Really hard part and when i succeeded i took a break and im still on the break

I persevered and beat that part because I believed in myself. Looks like you've got some growing up to do

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

I persevered and beat that part because I believed in myself. Looks like you've got some growing up to do

You misunderstand me.. I did beat that part. I just stopped playing, after I did

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

VVVVVVV obviously pwns but Super Hexagon is cool too and the only game I have on my phone.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

elf help book posted:

do you want a code for those two other games then

yes please

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

doughvakiin posted:

ooooh ah ah ah ah

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

ooooh ah ah ah ah

Look, somebody had to say it

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

a friend of mine heavily recommended mini metro but i dont know anything about it

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

elf help book posted:

a friend of mine heavily recommended mini metro but i dont know anything about it

i really like the way it looks.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

elf help book posted:

That does look pretty sweet. If any gamer doesn't want that code then i put forth my name

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

elf help book posted:

ive been told constantly that its really really good but its always been super expensive (last sale it was 7,50)

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I've played so much mini metro, it's a good game to chill out with

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Ninja Pizza Girl is a serious game about self-esteem, bullying and resilience – and pizza delivering ninjas!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

elf help book posted:

Ninja Pizza Girl is a serious game about self-esteem, bullying and resilience – and pizza delivering ninjas!

Sounds like Rediscover's kind of game.