Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DICTATOR OF FUNK
Nov 6, 2007

aaaaaw yeeeeeah
little big planet is terrible horse poo poo for hipsters and british ppl

half-life 2 was mostly just ok

bethesda games bore the gently caress out of me; the longest i've ever made it was skyrim and that was like a collective 20 hours of gameplay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DICTATOR OF FUNK
Nov 6, 2007

aaaaaw yeeeeeah

like a cigarette should posted:

I liked some aspects of Age of Empires 1 more than Age of Empires 2

sort of along these lines, star wars galactic battlegrounds is one of the best video games ever made and the only good thing about the prequels besides battlefront 2

DICTATOR OF FUNK
Nov 6, 2007

aaaaaw yeeeeeah
oracle of ages and oracle of seasons are massively under-appreciated and were technological marvels for their time

if you had 2 gameboys and a link cable (OR A FRIEND LOL YEAH RIGHT) you could fundamentally change the play of both games and their stories, and each one had like 3 different endings