Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bobmuffins
Oct 10, 2016

a bone to pick posted:

the Uncharted games are loving terrible, so is The Last Of Us.

Bloodborne is extremely overrated.

these are the correct opinions

most video games would be better with the stories ripped out entirely and replaced with more focus on making the game actually fun. devil daggers takes this to the logical conclusion and it's loving awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobmuffins
Oct 10, 2016

DmC: Devil May Cry is really good, actually. like just ignore the mediocre plot and pretend the main character's name isn't actually dante and it's a lot of fun. best combat in any game i've played so far kind of fun, in fact.

also, VANQUISH is the most raw fun in any game ever and there's no good reason for it to not have a sequel. it between absolutely insane mountains of trash enemies to a kick-rear end boss battle and back with absolutely no downtime. like it's actually a tragedy that revengance is the "comically over the top sci-fi game" that comes to everyone's mind instead of VANQUISH because it just owned that much. also, sanic speed powerslides owns hard

Bobmuffins fucked around with this message at 07:05 on Feb 14, 2017

Bobmuffins
Oct 10, 2016

payday 2 is boring, incredibly easy, and all-around bad. payday: the heist is blatantly superior in every possible respect.

no, i totally don't have 750+ hours in pdth, every achievement, and my username written on the wall in the game. shut up.

im serious though payday 2 is bad and hasn't been good since launch day

Bobmuffins
Oct 10, 2016

i don't really want to buy persona 5 tbh

like its probably a good game i just don't care