Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Diddy Kong Racing is actually the best video game of all time, on N64 the best video game console of all time, and best played with the N64 controller best design of all time
I will loving doxx and destroy anyone I find who disagrees with me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Dragon Age Inquisition was better than Dragon Age 2.

I laughed gaily ha-ha-ha as I sent all Hawkes to their deaths and instead saved whoever that mustache guy was.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Okami was beautiful but I got bored with it and stopped halfway through because of repetitive gameplay

Still a very pretty game tho

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I liked some aspects of Age of Empires 1 more than Age of Empires 2

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Overwatch is good.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Perromancer posted:

Primal Rage is superior to any given Street Fighter game

Primal Rage is the best fighting game of all time

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Suikoden 3 had a great story and amazing character concept designs and was then butchered by gameplay and 3d graphics problems but I still remember it fondly.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Most of the time I enjoy directing my Sims to have long, prosperous lifespans

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Making a robot computer woman voice troll people in Twitch chat is extremely immature and stupid but also funny, all of which are a-okay in my gaming gamer book.

Watching someone play a tense horror game only for a computer woman to come in out of nowhere and impassively tell you 'mmm slurp slurp sloip I am enjoying a delicious boner' in a completely deadpan robovoice is good

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Homestar Runner posted:

hovercrafts are the most fun vehicle to race in Diddy Kong Racing

No way, planes all the way, also gently caress the hovercraft race squid boss and the first car Wizpig race

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I like crafting and making pretty armor and dresses for my people

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Jet Force Gemini dog had dog rocket boosters, those were good jetpacks imo, cute dog

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
The brain bore in N64 Turok is one of the best weapons in video games

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Popular Video Game Opinion: OoT was a masterpiece in its day for MANY reasons that modern day gamers might not understand because kids today. Gloomy textures in the forest temple never bothered me and there was definitely a limit on what the hardware was capable of.

The graphics in Majora's Mask looked better but you also had to buy the N64 expansion pack to process it.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Fallout 4 because it FELL OUT

of a butt

a turd

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Witcher 3 is really good. They are extremely proud of it and gave President Obama a copy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Persona has some drat good-looking stylish UI