Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Suikoden was better than Suikoden 2 because there was this one side quest in suikoden 2 that your ability to complete it was based on the total number of hours you played and if it exceeded a certain number it couldn't be completed and I always loved taking adderall and grinding for 6 hours at a time and I always missed it. I will never know what became of Clive(?) the vampire hunter(? It was something like that)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Nonviolent J posted:

Malcolm in the middle 3d was better than ocarina

Malcolm in the Middle pt. 4.5 gaiden was the best

Baka gaijin call it breaking bad

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Tiggum posted:

VtMB has tiny, tiny "cities" with almost no one in them. It helps that it's set exclusively at night time (because vampires) so you don't expect crowded streets, but there are only a handful of locations with anything to do and you keep returning to them and speaking to the same people. I love the game, but it's not an open world and it's not dense with characters or activities.

It's a great RPG/adventure game, but it was made on a budget a long time ago and you need to install a bunch of bugfix and content restoration patches for it to be playable, and it will still sometimes crash or you'll find your last five saves are broken every once in a while. Also, you should use noclipping while looking for the Nosferatu warren, it will still take you half an hour wandering through the world's most convoluted water treatment plant that has zero landmarks.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Duck and Cover posted:

What the hell does Dota have to do with cooperative multiplayer?

THEY BOTH SUCK AND DEATHMATCHES R8LE OBVIOUSLY

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

veni veni veni posted:

God you are so loving annoying. Every post I ever read of yours is some self righteous fart huff. we get it.

Dude, chill, you're both horrible

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I don't think there's any way to accurately judge competitive kissing because what constitutes a 'good kiss' is highly subjective. There are a million variables and furthermore,

I volunteer as an objective judge. I only require periodic Gatorade and mouthwash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Are there any games like Fable II for the pc? By like Fable II I mean do they have the ability for you to become a slumlord over your subjects whom you polygamously marry without their knowledge? Also silly English accents.