Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
I tried playing Planescape: Torment but stopped an hour in because there was too much reading involved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

WatermelonGun posted:

Agreed on almost all counts except MGS 4 is so very unfun to play and doesn't have FISSION MAILED so Sons of Liberty reigns supreme.

MGS 2 is absolutely the best and Raiden really was a halfway decent protag

Jeza posted:

Just remembering that game is like a fever dream. Also now that I think about it, one of the only mainstream titles ever released with casual nudity (although I think the US version was censored?)

Gaming is more or less on a curve of "getting better" but I miss really off the wall games by bigger devs. The same people did Messiah and Sacrifice, both really strange but pretty cool games.

The sea witch/nymph or whatever, one of the three playable characters, was topless everywhere else but the US release.

I think it was Shiny that were the devs? They made great stuff, and let's not overlook the fact that MDK2 was way better than the first

ElectricSheep fucked around with this message at 22:52 on May 22, 2017