Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....
Who the gently caress htought the Bayley story of chasing the title needed to culminate on a RAW?

They've actually built it up so PPV wins matter more, and that beating CHarlotte on RAW doesn't matter. Jesus such a waste that feels sad to have her win here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

reignofevil posted:

I've been toying in my head with what a single man booth could accomplish.

You'd need the right guy tho. Mauro is consistently the closest to what I'd have in mind; flubs aside.

Watch some Joey Styles ECW. It's a lonely weird position to be in - having another human there to talk with helps the commentators. Otherwise silences creep in, or you can go slightly mad on your own.

Heavy Metal posted:

The NXT title has been pretty formulaic and predictable overall, but still well done. That was Charlotte and Sasha's feud, surely you could wait until this happens with Bayley to let it bother you about Bayley? Plus what if it doesn't happen? Then you might want to use a time machine to go back and enjoy this Raw match? Also she could then possibly win it back at WrestleMania, further drama for Bayley.

Nobody wants further drama. They want Bayley winning her first title in a big 1v1 PPV match clean.

No Wrestlemania 4 way, not even on RAW.

keevo posted:

Charlotte wins at the next PPV by getting Bayley disqualified. Boom.

By Sasha cheating on her behalf.

Honestly the most Bayley character correct thing would be for her to next week ask for the decision to be reverse because Sasha interfered. Now that's some old school face logic you don't see anymore.

Wazzu fucked around with this message at 13:38 on Feb 14, 2017

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

OldTennisCourt posted:

Honest question, does anyone give a poo poo about : A. Goldberg having a loving title in 2017? or B. Braun V Roman?

Braun sucks and they can book him well all they want he still sucks.

Goldberg is loving awesome and I would be actually sad and angry if he loses to Brock clean. The point of goldberg is that he's never lost clean, he either retire unbeaten champ of being the best and most cool and awesome; or have him truly establish a full time star to build the company around for the future (someone 33 or under, preferably).

Professor Funk posted:

Reposting this because I still think it's sorta dumb even if the Festival was one of the best wrestling segments ever (seriously).

Edit: Also, for all the bitching we all do about booking, it's kinda cool to be able to say that Kevin Steen was part of maybe one of the best segments in wrestling history. Who would have thought that could ever happen in WWE?

If you think the Triple H meeting and the turn were unrelated, you're wrong. Gotta always be about the game, baby! And the authority!

2 fat athletic dudes may be a new unit.

• Locked thread