Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Professor Funk posted:

So in kayfabe, why on earth would KO turn on Jericho before his match with Goldberg, where he'll need all the help he can get? Is the idea that HHH/the Authority might help him again?

Kevin Owens is very mad that Chris Jericho got him into the match with Goldberg, and allowed his anger to overcome the rest of his senses. If you'll notice, he didn't hand him the list until after the heartfelt speech, which presumably sent him over the edge. In kayfabe, if Jericho hadn't dome that and maybe actually gotten Goldberg, Owens might not have given him the list, and just kept being friends with him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Everyone list your favorite Team Chris and Kevin moments!

Mine's the time Chris Jericho narrated the Hell in a Cell package about how Kevin Owens was his best friend.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Jetfire posted:

A Redditor did a 2017 update to the My Desire video complete with that stupid Creed song and it's beautiful.

http://uproxx.com/prowrestling/wwe-desire-video-2017-my-sacrifice/2/

:yeah:

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
It's my favorite fanmade thing for wrestling since Wrestling Isn't Wrestling. I've watched it multiple times now.

e: seriously, this is the closest anything I've seen since Max Landis's final speech in Wrestling Isn't Wrestling came to just showing the pure joy I feel when I watch Pro Wrestling.

Senerio fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Feb 14, 2017

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
They tagged a couple times, but nothing since Backlash 2003, where they were tagging with Ric Flair against Booker, Nash, and HBK.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Endless Mike posted:

Y2AJ was way better than JeriKO. They didn't even get a t-shirt!

Mods?

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Everyone remember The Miz's Love Actually parody?

Good, because he did another one for Valentine's Day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhReZHKkAUU

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Jack Gallagher has been around for well over that time. Nice try though.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

DoctorGonzo posted:

what a loving dumbass way to carry the ic belt.

Apologize to The Club.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

She's even got the lantern.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I misread that as Finnest.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Phenix Rising posted:

Really? Just one loss? It felt like he kept getting jobbed to Kane for a bit on Smackdown. Did that not happen? Or did those end with gently caress finishes?

Looking at it, his only one-on-one losses not in a dark match or a house show was the one to Kane. Beyond that, he lost in a few multiman matches (not eating the pin) and tag matches (again, not eating the pin. Randy Orton ate the pin against AA)

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Triple H is a great character in fiction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

The WWE Discussion Thread posted:

HHH is bad

• Locked thread