Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Chris James 2 posted:

Heck of a card for one, if it happened

Cena/Bray
Owens/Brock
Orton/Harper
Dean/Miz/Corbin
Dolph/Crews
AA/Usos
Alexa, Mickie, Natalya, Carmella/Nikki, Tamina, Becky, Naomi
Rhyno, Slater, Kalisto/Breezango, Hawkins
Appearances from Shane and Styles

if this is a Network special I would honestly put the NXT tag team three-way in the undercard and have The Revival run in on AA when the latter retains

Goddamnit I want another AA/Revival match at Wrestlemania

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Bray looked so strong in that match. Was beaten up by Harper at the beginning of the match, sentoned through a table, and yet he pinned Cena after one Sister Abigail. I absolutely approve.

So if they're actually going to follow through with this storyline and Randy doesn't face Bray at Wrestlemania, is it going to be Brock/Goldberg/Orton and Bray/Harper? Because I would definitely be up for that.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

The more I think about it, the less I want Randy to turn on Bray. Randy is likely still pissed off at Brock for how Summerslam ended, and he definitely wants revenge, so what better revenge could he carry out than screwing Lesnar out of the Universal Championship?

Also, Goldberg/Lesnar at Mania 20 was poo poo, and both of them know it, so they really want to avoid the most boring foregone conclusion in Wrestlemania history, especially if they're in the main event. Everyone knows that Goldberg's gone after Wrestlemania, and if it's a singles match, the crowd will be far more hostile to it than they were to Roman/Triple H. However, if it's a triple threat, it makes the match that tiny bit more unpredictable and exciting. (Also, it gives them an insurance policy in case Brock decides to gently caress off after Wrestlemania. Again.)

On the Smackdown side, Bray/Harper has been bubbling beneath the surface for a while, and last night only added fuel to the fire. If that feud culminates at Wrestlemania, it'd work perfectly. Sure, Harper would probably lose, but if Bray's going to be a main eventer in the future, they'd be well placed not to make the Wyatt Family look weak at Wrestlemania for the fourth year in a row, especially if Rowan comes back soon.

So yeah. Orton/Bray and Goldberg/Lesnar will be such a waste here.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Minidust posted:

Man it must suck to be a cruiser in WWE. Poor souls are stuck travelling to Raw every week for a dumb 6 minute segment, before their real show on Tuesday where they might actually get some time. More travelling than the rest of the roster for a fraction of the time/overness.

If they're doing another CWC this year I really hope everyone rejects the offer to sign based on their shoddy cruiserweight booking over the past year

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Honestly, it looks like they're putting Sami in Rollins' place during Fastlane, so if Sami and Tripsy have a good match at Wrestlemania, Vince might think 'holy poo poo, he looks strong, so I'll push him to the moon'

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Obviously Dwayne really wants Paige to succeed for some reason???? Is this the equivalent of Triple H protecting his indie guys, like, instead it's The Rock protecting Paige from dismissal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

e: reading it back this joke sounded really loving wrong, nm

• Locked thread