Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

reignofevil posted:

I've been toying in my head with what a single man booth could accomplish.

You'd need the right guy tho. Mauro is consistently the closest to what I'd have in mind; flubs aside.
You'd get Joey Styles and no one wants that in TYOOL 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Gonzo McFee posted:

Imagine being so unenthusiastic about something in wrestling you're not living up to the standards of Sable.

Also gently caress everyone in that picture. Hope all the adults get Mussolini'd and the kids get the help they need before they too become The Fash.
Nah only Trump and his family should get Mussolini'd; the McMahon's should be forced to watch their wrestlers unionize and treated as employees

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Baron Corbyn posted:

People who cheer Ziggler are in a weird bad spot between marks who cheer faces and smarks who cheer for good wrestlers.
Someone in line for the ROH show I was at legit thought that Ziggler vs Sami would have been the Ricky Steamboat vs Macho Man and make that Survivor Series a GOAT show.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

HHH tried so hard to be like Lemmy even though Lemmy was probably not a actual fascist, he just liked history and collecting Nazi stuff. Wait a minute oh god Lemmy was really a Nazi too? :smith:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

HHH is just a ambitious man who has let his ego ruin him from reaching full potential and doing good to this industry. We can't all be Julius Caesar, mainly because we would be killed by the elite that were jealous and afraid of their leader caring for the common pleb over their rich asses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

a new study bible! posted:

So is Luke winning the Smackdown Battle Royale or what?
Either that or Randy is entering it and winning it to prevent a challenger for Bray because they have to drag his turn on Bray for a few weeks.

Glad we are getting the Nikki/Natty blowoff on Smackdown too in a proper feud ender for their brawling feud.

• Locked thread