Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Rovert, thank you for actually explaining what that that report was talking about, as the report itself did a piss poor job of explaining any of it. God bless you scoop man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

They don't even focus on that aspect of the women anymore. They don't put out Divas magazines or video shoot DVDs or want people to appear in Playboy. So what's the point of the character? To deliver really bad lines and do the GRIND?

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DoctorGonzo posted:

Sable is better than Naomi.

BOMB ME!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

MinibarMatchman posted:

lol this is some insane revisionist history just because someone brought up their knees in a spot. If poo poo like this meant you'd fire people then Jack Swagger, Seth Rollins, Samoa Joe, and more people would be out the door by now for doing far worse.

You also have to fire Charlotte for how many times she tried to knock Bailey's head clean off her loving shoulders through botched knees and moonsaults

Best part of Smackdown for me was the surprise Luke Harper appearance when the lights came on and Bray Wyatt's "oh poo poo, this guy is gonna wreck me right before I have to defend the title" expression instead of just laughing it off or trying to intimidate him

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Are they going to turn AJ since he's practically a face anyway or stick with Dean Ambrose as the top Smackdown face once Cena leaves?

Trick question, both are getting drafted to RAW.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

But Dolph Ziggler gets reactions and people cheer him when he kills faces with chairs

• Locked thread