Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

another week, another bad episode of raw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

bayley vs roman in an emptying arena match

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

Even Lionel Hutz himself couldn't use punctuation in such a way to change the meaning of that statement

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

For what it's worth the guy next to me at the Seattle show last week had to ask if Ziggler was heel or not so that may play into it a little as well.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

I wonder how insane it would make Daniel Bryan if Angle was cleared to wrestle

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

Chris James 2 posted:

He made a typo. It's supposed to be Owens, Joe, HHH, and I guess Finn. The Finn stuff is news to me, amazing if they really have him come back and be heel. That'd be almost as bad as having Seth come back from injury and still be heel when nobody was cheering Reigns against him

there's only room for one baby face in the wwe, beliee dat

edit: oh lmao also it's so they can do shield vs evolution again

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

Skaw posted:

Can we talk less about how bad Triple H was/is and more about how great The Rock was/is, especially when Triple H is around because I bet that makes him mad as all heck

I'm certain every time HHH watches a movie staring the Rock he thinks to himself, "it's that guy I beat, because I'm HHH, king of kings, the rear end-"(etc)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

I bet Dominic Toretto would never have got up from a pedigree

• Locked thread