Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Charlotte Flair is NOT the WWE Women's Champion :colbert:

You gotta wait for the next PPV for that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

The Festival of Friendship was magical, it really was :allears:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Vince: You idiots you spoiled our Wrestlemania surprise! :argh:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Frankston posted:

I didn't watch raw but I decided to read the results in the OP but I stopped reading them after steph and Roman beating the tag champs because fuuuuuck raw

If you watch nothing else (and you should watch the main event) then watch the Festival of Friendship. One of the best things on Raw in a long time.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

"Legistration is not a word" :allears:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Jetfire posted:

A Redditor did a 2017 update to the My Desire video complete with that stupid Creed song and it's beautiful.

http://uproxx.com/prowrestling/wwe-desire-video-2017-my-sacrifice/2/

That side by side of Austin and Bray rising up :discourse:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Which one of you was this in the confessions thread

Dude's got himself a keeper there :colbert:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

DukeofCA posted:

As any episode of Talking Smack will prove, Bryan gives absolutely no shits about getting backstage heat.

Bryan blaming Renee for Orton/Bray not being the main event of Wrestlemania I particularly liked

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

The Croc posted:

is the vince being shaved a legit part of this photo or shopped in its hard to tell as its so something that trump/vince would do.

Yep, it happened at Wrestlemania a few years back - The Battle of the Billionaires, where the two old rich white guys hired a black dude and a Samoan to fight it out. Steve Austin was the special guest ref and he gave Donald Trump a Stunner after the match.

:patriot:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

This match will be settled the old Navy way, first guy to die loses!

Ladies and gentlemen, it's over. After a grueling 7 hour match, Daniel Bryan's cardio is still undented but Kurt Angle has been ruled dead by all laws of man and science. The match is over an.... wait, Kurt's corpse is getting back up and insisting it can still go if Bryan isn't a pussy!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I'm positive Vince is convinced this is how it happened now

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

That DICK! posted:

Other than Deans match I can't think of a match he's done that I've liked since I started watching.

He's had a ton of great matches over the years but one of my all time favorites is his match with Ric Flair at Taboo Tuesday in (I think) 2005. I really recommend that to anybody who hasn't seen it (be fairly warned, it does get bloody).

Here's the link - though obviously if you have the Network you could watch it on that in full quality. Only background you really need to know is that Triple H turned on Ric Flair because he thought he'd become a pathetic joke, and when the crowd was given three options to pick for their match Flair did an amazing promo that consisted entirely of screaming,"PUT ME IN THE CAGE! PUT ME IN THE CAGE! PUT ME IN THE CAGE!"

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Only 52 years old too, Jesus Christ

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

EugeneJ posted:

He was a helicopter parent

Nice.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Von_Doom posted:

The Fast and the Furious movies get better as they go along. They start with typical race movies and eventually the producers decided to let one of their spastic five year olds take over as lead writer. The new writer decides to add in mid air car battles and tanks and tons of explosions and over the top bravado. And it is awesome. Its goofy but good goofy. Also every moment the Rock is onscreen it is pure gold. I still love and watch the Blade movies but dis not the masterpiece that is Fast and the Furious franchise.

I can't believe I went from loathing the Fast and Furious movies to absolutely loving every stupid second of them, but yeah from the first movie the Rock is in it's like they hit a tipping point of stupidity and it just rolled over into utterly ludicrous fun.

I'm still waiting on my Fast & Furious/Con Air crossover though :mad:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Julio Cruz posted:

I did not know that was even there, thanks.

I literally only found out about it myself like two weeks ago :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Benne posted:

Lena Heady..... Nick Frost.....

Well poo poo, I'll be watching it for sure.

• Locked thread