Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
They teamed together with Flair against HBK, Nash and Booker at Backlash 03.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
The logo's OK but I don't really know why they need to say "Bray Wyatt" as well, the belt's already got a nameplate.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
Enzo repeatedly sexually harassed a married woman, and then thought that said sexual harassment was going to result in him getting lucky. He's dumb and an rear end in a top hat, neither of which are good babyface traits.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

SunshineDanceParty posted:

As much as I don't like single wrestlers with no direction being thrown into a tag team, that's really the best course with Kalisto and Crews. Kalisto has had some momentum in the past but the dude botches way too much, and Crews needs something anything but what he's been doing.

I don't like it. Crews could be mega-over if he got the chance to show some personality, but having him tread water in a meaningless thrown-together tag team gives him absolutely no chance to do that. I'd keep Kalisto off TV till Mania with his broken leg and have Crews cut fiery babyface promos on Ziggler about hurting his little lucha buddy, leading up to a Mania match where he can show off what he can do and debut the Crews Combination.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Chris James 2 posted:

It just dawned on me they already did this during the MNF section of the year where Seth spent months demanding to know where HHH is :laffo:

If Trips were on Raw most weeks to build up the feud you can be drat sure there'd be goons bitching about that too. They're moving towards a Mania match that will a) be good b) be 4th from the top of the card at most and c) end up with Seth going over so frankly I don't see the problem.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

oldpainless posted:

I feel there's a very good chance only 1 of these could happen

I'd be shocked if it went on after any of Brock-Goldberg, Roman-Taker and the SD title match, and there's no way in hell that Trips is winning this storyline. The only one I'm even vaguely doubtful about is whether it'll be good, which is going to be down to how much Seth can do with his knee, and possibly also how much interference there is.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Alain Post posted:

One of the biggest stars in the history of wrestling who constantly puts on great matches should do midcard jobs.

Tell that to the people who are pissed off at Triple H being in a Mania feud.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Alain Post posted:

HHH did not draw, nor did he consistently put on great matches.

You're deluded if you don't think Triple H has put on just as many great matches as Cena has.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Alain Post posted:

John Cena has had single years with more great matches than HHH's entire career. Maybe 2000 HHH, but he only hit that peak for one year before getting hurt, and coming back a god-awful wrestler.

Pick a Cena year and I'll double his number of great matches with non-2000 HHH ones. Deal?

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
So 7-8 then? Have 16 great Triple H matches:

vs the Rock, ladder match, Summerslam 98
vs Kurt Angle, Royal Rumble 2001
vs Stone Cold, 2/3 falls, No Way Out 2001
vs Chris Jericho, Hell in a Cell, Judgment Day 2002
vs Shawn Michaels, street fight, Summerslam 2002
vs Shawn Michaels, Hell in a Cell, Bad Blood 2004
vs Chris Benoit, Vengeance 2004
vs Batista, Hell in a Cell, Vengeance 2005
vs Ric Flair, last man standing, Summerslam 2005
vs Randy Orton, last man standing, No Mercy 2007
vs Jeff Hardy, No Mercy 2008
vs Undertaker, no holds barred, Wrestlemania 27
vs CM Punk, no DQ, Night of Champions 2011
vs Undertaker, Hell in a Cell, Wrestlemania 28
vs Brock Lesnar, cage match, Extreme Rules 2013
vs Daniel Bryan, Wrestlemania 30

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

DoctorGonzo posted:

The Taker matches loving sucked.

Yeah I'm not even gonna bother arguing if this is what I'm dealing with, peace out.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
e: nm

Julio Cruz fucked around with this message at 18:49 on Feb 20, 2017

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Raskolnikov38 posted:

iirc under the forum's user options you can have it display the video instead of a link

I did not know that was even there, thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

That is the first Josh Edgin jersey I've ever seen which wasn't being worn by Josh Edgin.

• Locked thread