Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

fat greasy puto posted:

i like this guy breathing heavily into his microphone while he unscrews the balls

turn on your speakers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
ouch

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit
Monaco-Dortmund should be a good fixture with lots of goals. They all look good, though maybe Atletico-Leicester might end up being dire if they both want to counterattack. Looking forward to the next round.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

We get Atletico every time we venture into europe, this was inevitable.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Dani Alves will score and he will celebrate

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Whatever ref gets assigned Barca-Juve is going to retire as a trillionaire the next day.

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Gigi Galli posted:

Whatever ref gets assigned Barca-Juve is going to retire as a trillionaire the next day.

these facts check out

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

fat greasy puto posted:

atletico-leicester
dortmund-monaco
bayern-real
juventus-barcelona

All those match ups look tasty as hell :drum:

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Leicester-Monaco would have been really interesting.

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

all of those matches are going to be great and I will watch them all

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Thirteenth Step posted:

all of those matches are going to be great and I will watch them all

Agreed. Hard to imagine a better draw. I really want to watch all of these.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

I would like there to be no Spanish teams left after this round instead of Barca and Atletico.

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

fat greasy puto posted:

atletico-leicester
dortmund-monaco
bayern-real
juventus-barcelona

is there a redraw for the semis or is it the first two matches and the second two?

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

EC10 posted:

is there a redraw for the semis or is it the first two matches and the second two?

There will be another draw for the semis, and then also the final I think (to find out who is "home").

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Time for La Bestia Negra! *Loses 6 to 2*

This fixture used to make me a little less nervous. I have Post-Traumatic Pep.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
Just remembered that CL games are always shown 2+ at the same time, so you can't watch more than one live. :doh:
Juve vs Barca will be on at the same time as Dortmund vs Monaco, and BM vs Real at the same time as Atletico vs Leicester. Why not start one of the games a couple hours earlier or something :mad:

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

PirateBob posted:

Just remembered that CL games are always shown 2+ at the same time, so you can't watch more than one live. :doh:
Juve vs Barca will be on at the same time as Dortmund vs Monaco, and BM vs Real at the same time as Atletico vs Leicester. Why not start one of the games a couple hours earlier or something :mad:

They are going to start doing this the season after next.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

PirateBob posted:

Some time in the 40s a dude over in Europe killed lots of future TV execs so the ability to maximize revenue suffered as a result

Reprisal
Jul 20, 2001
its very good to have you back

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

PirateBob posted:

LOL if you don't dual-screen at work

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

African AIDS cum posted:

Some time in the 40s a dude over in Europe killed lots of future TV execs so the ability to maximize revenue suffered as a result

:vince:

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

shirts and skins posted:

LOL if you don't dual-screen at work

Who the gently caress watches CL at work. American spotted.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

PirateBob posted:

Who the gently caress watches CL at work. American spotted.

turn on ur monitor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

RideTheSpiral posted:

turn on ur monitor

Jesus christ

• Locked thread