Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Honkbal?
Honk!
Honk.
Honk
This joke got old last WBC.
View Results

• Locked thread
Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Sydin posted:

"Other than the balls put in play, Lugo's pitches have been in good spots!"

10/10 commentary, cheers guys.

This was my go to excuse when I pitched in little league through high school. Hell, prove me wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I liked Jones little nod there at the curve.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
BABIP!

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
That seems a pretty legit non-granting of the time out.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
What's the max pitch count here? Is Stroman in danger of being pulled while throwing a no hitter?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Haha, Vasgersian read that completely wrong off the bat.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Nah Matt, I think we can still ask why the best players aren't here.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
:unsmith: :patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

R.D. Mangles posted:

this tournament loving owned, team israel owned, the giant dutch guy vs freiman owned, yadi2baez owned even if it makes me physically ill, stroman owned, Wlad hitting dingers all over the place owned, honkbal being legit good after being sort of a joke in '09 owned, the South Korea Trumpet Guy owned, anyone who doesn't like international baseball can get in the toilet, imo

Venezuela was the most fun team in the tournament, that first round was ridiculous.

• Locked thread