Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Seriously though you are a worse town player than infinitum somehow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

The mod doc, that i linked, in the lunarian win post

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Mithross posted:

Why no edge?!

He was a fakeclaim for one of the teams

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Where FFV?

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

If everyone posted like you then the town loses every game, because nobody actually says anything useful or explains why they think something, nobody presses anyone, no pressure. It's just "hey x is scum vote them" or "I 100% guarantee that y is town".

I catch scum by their posts. It's on the town to pressure the scum to post to catch them betraying they're scum. If you wanna play the silent type, I'm just gonna lynch you d1 and save the time and effort of trying to force you to post so i can read you.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Asiina posted:

Where FFV?

Welcome to FFV mafia for one person (asiina)

Asiina has won!

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Flip?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I didn't post anything all game so I must have been scum.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

it was a flipless game

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Pander posted:

If everyone posted like you then the town loses every game, because nobody actually says anything useful or explains why they think something, nobody presses anyone, no pressure. It's just "hey x is scum vote them" or "I 100% guarantee that y is town".

I catch scum by their posts. It's on the town to pressure the scum to post to catch them betraying they're scum. If you wanna play the silent type, I'm just gonna lynch you d1 and save the time and effort of trying to force you to post so i can read you.

You don't actually do the things you think you do. Also I wasn't town, qq

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop

CapitalistPig posted:

The mod doc, that i linked, in the lunarian win post
Oh yes we definitely should have checked that out when deciding our night action strategy.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Assume asiina was Gilgamesh until assumed otherwise

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Lumpen posted:

Oh yes we definitely should have checked that out when deciding our night action strategy.

Yeah that's kind of the point, you bitched about it and I showed you why. You had no idea there were actions that resolved before your cloak, by design.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Little Mac posted:

Assume asiina was Gilgamesh until assumed otherwise

I'm Gilgamesh IRL

• Locked thread