Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Jonathan Fisk posted:

I realized that exact fact

This post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

If you're trying to link page 66.. uhh that's post Little Mac traitor reveal.

Your literal first ever mention of Little Mac is your vote at the start of the day with no context, no casing, and just a straight up vote.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Soooo you're voting for him because you never mentioned him previously?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

When you play mafia a bit longer you'll understand

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

So I got like an hour left before I jet off to standing-in-line-for-midnight-launch-land, and I'm happy voting off Fisk

Focused Pander earlier to see if anything would fall loose from that particular tree when shook, but I'm leaning neutral on him atm now.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

You don't need to keep repeating you can't read for poo poo

Let your actions speak for you

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Sooooo rather than clarifying your vote, you're resorting to insults?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I actually don't understand why someone would need clarification, assuming they've played this game before

I can only assume you're being intentionally obstinate, and in such a case I'd rather make fun than attempt to actually break through

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Consider a man asking a waitress to describe scrambled eggs to him in detail

How would the waitress respond?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

So you didn't link it right the first time
Linked a post-traitor reveal point the second time (Which you still didn't link correctly)
Insulted someone when asked to clarify.
And are now dodging the question entirely.

Good gameplan A++

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sir, I don't know what you want me to say.

Are you getting the eggs or not

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Why did you vote Little Mac?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sir, I've already told you that twice. If you aren't going to order that's fine but I can't spend all day talking about eggs

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Inf is still painfully town but I think he's on the wrong track with Fisk. The Little Mac votes seemed strange together like that with no context, but Fisk has kind of been like that all game and Gulag even more so. If you look back at Gulag this game, he often agrees with someone and throws down a matching vote with little comment. I think like Pander's take on the Lumpen fiasco, the timing of these votes might be a simple coincidence.

Today I'd be up for voting Kash out of the lurkers, maybe Stickup depending on how I update my read when he shows up, and the paranoia option is Pander. If anyone's pulling crazy claim gambits around here I'd look at him before Fisk.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Moatillata posted:

-LM, did you get PMs telling you about your targets? How do you know all the lunarian kills?

I received night action results.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
who scum

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

u

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Why wouldn't golbez dying break your mind control, LM?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Then loving kill me so I can not even worry about the forums and go play BOTW all night

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

Are you scum kash

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Pander posted:

Why wouldn't golbez dying break your mind control, LM?

No clue.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Kashuno posted:

Then loving kill me so I can not even worry about the forums and go play BOTW all night

It's not out until tomorrow

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Little Mac posted:

Midnight tonight with download code

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
:D

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Wii U? I'm so sorry.

(J/k Wii u is my favorite console of the last gen)

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Yeah im not buying a switch

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
##vote Kash

Modkill would be nice but not likely. If neither scum team is willing to do it then welp.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Little Mac posted:

lol if you aren't getting it at midnight for Switch.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Asiina posted:

##vote Kash

Modkill would be nice but not likely. If neither scum team is willing to do it then welp.

lmao "well if the scum teams won't kill the lurker town then we should do it ourselves"

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

lmao "well if the scum teams won't kill the lurker town then we should do it ourselves"

Have you even been paying enough attention to know that there are two scum teams?

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Yeah that's fair. It seemed like a funny plot hole introduced by permanent dying so early. Golbez controlling Kain from beyond the grave!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Asiina posted:

Have you even been paying enough attention to know that there are two scum teams?

Yes

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

But not enough to actually have any legit reads?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Bifauxnen posted:

Inf is still painfully town but I think he's on the wrong track with Fisk. The Little Mac votes seemed strange together like that with no context, but Fisk has kind of been like that all game and Gulag even more so. If you look back at Gulag this game, he often agrees with someone and throws down a matching vote with little comment. I think like Pander's take on the Lumpen fiasco, the timing of these votes might be a simple coincidence.

Today I'd be up for voting Kash out of the lurkers, maybe Stickup depending on how I update my read when he shows up, and the paranoia option is Pander. If anyone's pulling crazy claim gambits around here I'd look at him before Fisk.

But who is scum?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Pander posted:

But not enough to actually have any legit reads?

Yes

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Asiina posted:

##vote Kash

But who is scum?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

King Burgundy posted:

But who is scum?

I'm just going by process of elimination at this point. I'm phone posting at the moment but will make a Lumpen list in a little bit.

I had a gut feeling the other day that Mithross seems to be posting mostly just FF4 lore related posts and not really reads, but I haven't gone through to see whether that holds up.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
But also you can't deny that Kashuno needs to die for being useless and if neither scum team is going to be full of cool dudes and take care of it then we will.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
200 posts. I won't have time to catch up until tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Asiina posted:

But also you can't deny that Kashuno needs to die for being useless and if neither scum team is going to be full of cool dudes and take care of it then we will.

Yeah, my only issue is that we might be just about out of time. The scum teams have killed all the summons, they might be about to hit us with something crazy.

I'm still tempted to do what I said earlier and let the lurkers lurk and when they ruin the game maybe Pig will actually include anti lurker rules in his next game instead of allowing this to be a thing.

Also, because of this thing where everyone is focusing on lurkers, we aren't getting any scum reads and everyone's play is super lazy. I dunno if that's because a lot of you are scum and kicking back until victory or just laziness, but it means the lurker/disengaged numbers are actually growing despite us voting lurkers out.

• Locked thread