Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Sup', I replaced in. Still getting caught up. About to start a test that's due in 2 hours. So I won't really be around, but what's up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Quidthulhu posted:

KB you are ruining my clever ploy to get moat to accidentally out his scumteam because he thinks he is dead

hahah

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Kashuno posted:

##vote AA

ANy reason why?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Kashuno posted:

I'm not reading along and am gonna go withy the last strong read I had.

Okay back to work I'll try to check in again sometime today maybe.

That's fair. I'm still getting caught up myself.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Is the case on lumpen based on scummy behavior and a counter claim of his flavor claim? or is there also a result attached to him?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Mechanically, I don't know much about Pig's FF series, however. In games past have we seen duplication in flavor? Or is there a reasonable reason to believe Lumpen or CLord?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Lumpen posted:

Clearly Chaoslord is a huge liar and stuff. LYNCH PANDER.

What're your points on Pander. 100 words or less.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Also, yes I know it's lazy, but I've just got a lot of stuff going on and there's nearly 50 pages. I will get caught up, but there's a lynch nearly at hand, and I won't be caught up before then.

Besides, I'm a decent judge of character? 6/10? Anyhow...

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

this is a stickup posted:

I'm in the both working and taking over gashapon from kash right now so I might not be posting a whole lot until saturday

:colbert:

:) sorry

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

GulagDolls posted:

all replacements will die, to the power.

2spoopy

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

CapitalistPig posted:

Though rosa protested, Cecil and edward took the body of joanna and began to beat at the ice with it.

After about 10 hours they finally broke through as Rosa sat and cried softly.

NO ONES ABILITIES RESET

HAHAHA!

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

King Burgundy posted:

Way to pick the option that didn't help town?

I understand why you would be miffed by my boisterous laughter, but the absurdity of the situation amused me.

I didn't in full understand the implications at the time either. So that's fair. I stand by the notion that it's amusing, but I admit that it probably wasn't the wisest decision.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
A

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Pander posted:

You asked. He delivered. Did you want to follow up at all?

To be honest I feel that if the points for both of you are true, then it is likely you both are scum on opposing teams. You both do come off scummy and would vote either way if it came down between the two of you.

Lumpen not responding to CLord is the worst and the response he mustered up about msging pig seems entirely made up. However, the lynch bomb makes me wary.

However, a result on you doesn't look good at all. The evidence against lumpen is circumstantial and probably accurate. The evidence against you, if accurate, is absolute. So like I said, you're probably both scum, but Lumpen is probably the better lynch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Infinitum posted:

Also me and Bif are confirmed town to each other because we JoBro swore earlier.

So go suck an egg Quid :colbert:

Has a JoBro swear ever been broken?

• Locked thread