Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Auburn swept #5 Florida at home this weekend and went on the road to take one from Georgia Tech last night so this could be a turning point after the Golloway fiasco.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

7-2-6 triple play for Kentucky vs. Louisville
https://twitter.com/SECNetwork/status/854483882984525824/video/1

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

ALA@AUB is entering the 15th inning and sixth hour on SECN. Plenty of crazy poo poo has happened that I would describe but I think I forgot it a few hours ago.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Auburn advances to the finals in Tallahassee as a #3 burning their two aces already, hope this works out...

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Auburn comes back from four runs down to take a lead in the top of the ninth, lets FSU tie it in the bottom, then gives up a walkoff bases-loaded HBP in the 11th to force a deciding game tomorrow.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

elentar posted:

Sam Houston State takes out Texas Tech, so that's national seeds 2, 5, and 8 gone before Supers.
How do they decide home field if 3-seed Auburn takes out FSU tonight? I think that's the super regional they're paired with.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

elentar posted:

Both teams put bids in to the NCAA and whoever has the more suitable facility gets it. I can't imagine that wouldn't be Auburn, but I was 4 or 5 years old the last time I was at a game on the Plains.
That's really weird. I assumed you'd go through seed within your regional/whoever knocked off the higher national seed in some order but I guess there might be legit concerns for hosting a relatively big-time postseason event at some of the smallest schools?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Softball loving owns. I had a blast watching Auburn's run to the final game of WCWS last year. Seriously if you're got any rooting interest in a program that has a conference network that will put them on TV, get into softball. Only 7 innings, moves fast, big yellow ball, they got the dimensions of the field right so it's not like women's basketball where they just can't do the things you watch the sport for -- they sock dingers, make cool plays in the field. Lots of dramatic plays at the plate for some reason.

• Locked thread