Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bathhouse
Apr 21, 2010

We're getting into a rhythm now
The Beavs are stacked, from hitting to arms, and picked to win the PAC. The returnees all have a chip on their shoulder from getting screwed and left out of last years tournament. Can't take any game for granted this season. Anything less than a trip to Omaha is a disappointment. I'm going up to Corvallis in May for the Wazzu series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bathhouse
Apr 21, 2010

Arizona comes rolling into town this week to face the Beavs. Cats lead the nation in batting avg and runs scored. Beavs lead the nation in ERA. This is where the season went off the rails last year.

bathhouse
Apr 21, 2010

Here is an interesting article to put the Beavs season in perspective. I’m hoping we cap it off right. It has been a fun season to watch no matter what happens.

bathhouse
Apr 21, 2010

Glad we didn't get stuck with BYU, which would have forced a Thursday start. I'm curious to see how our #3 guy, Jake Thompson (12-0, 1.31 ERA), bounces back in his start, he didn’t pitch well at all last week against "Abilene Christian". Sounds like he might get the start on Friday vs Holy Cross.

bathhouse
Apr 21, 2010

With Stanford and UNC gone, it's good news for the Beavs, obviously. Routing for Mississippi and Wake Forest. Vanderbilt will be quite the test. They have arguably the top college pitching prospect and top college OF prospect. Hitting will be the reason why the Beavs reach Omaha. Need to help the pitchers out this week.

bathhouse
Apr 21, 2010

http://www.oregonlive.com/beavers/index.ssf/2017/06/luke_heimlich_sex_crime_surfac.html

Welp, that was a fun season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bathhouse
Apr 21, 2010

Silly Burrito posted:

Dat strike zone. :wow:

Even though the game was already over, that last strike out pissed me off the most. LSU’s a great team, and they got great umpires.

https://twitter.com/cjzero/status/878731203016372225

• Locked thread