Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
go a gata

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
go a gata gently caress a tiga

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

TBeats posted:

go a gata gently caress a tiga

Good season, LSU. I say gently caress a Tiga but I mean it from a place of love.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Silly Burrito posted:

As long as we can return the favor when football season rolls around. :)

I don't have a dislike for LSU. I think you had a bad coach who couldn't run offense to save the program's life (or his job) and should have always been a little better than you were. I also thought they were a little stupid about the cancelled/postponed game last fall but I will let it go given the end result. I always hope for every team UF plays to be undefeated when we play then so that us winning looks better.

Except for FSU. I would be okay with them losing every game from now until eternity.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Silly Burrito posted:

To be fair, Tim Tebow the human is a wonderful person and a great man.

Tim Tebow the Florida Gator can kiss my hairy rear end.

Tim Tebow the Florida Gator is what Jesus would be like if he played football, you blasphemous heathen.

Tim Tebow the NFL player was just hilarious. The coverage was insufferable though.

• Locked thread