Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
warheadr
Jul 6, 2005
I've tried to give him all the benefits of the doubt, but I think I'm ready to jump on the bandwagon of SC fans saying Holbrook has worn out his stay as coach

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

warheadr
Jul 6, 2005
Ever since the almost-Tom Herman turned into Will Muschamp fiasco, anyone Tanner ended up with was almost certainly going to be underwhelming to a chunk of the fan base. But unlike with Muschamp, it doesn't seem like the larger contingent of other school fans and media are laughing at us, so that gives me hope. We'll see, his first test to pass will be whether he pitches to Seth Beer with men on or not...

• Locked thread