Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Remember this?

It was supposed to be out today but it isn't. Somewhere across the spacetime void there is a version of the Imp Zone where everyone is playing and posting megathread style updatse on their progress and the thread has 3000 pages and is not slowing down.

Instead, we live here in our lovely universe. And all we get to show for it is this:

..well I guess it ain't all bad. *takes a solemn, meaningful pull off a Marlboro Midnight*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Remember this?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

persona 5 years late

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Well I respect Atlus decision to take several months to localize this game because they hired completely lovely amateurs to do the english voice acting even though the target audience of Persona games were asking for Japanese audio and will most likely play with it. :cheers:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

this post has bought tears to my eyes OP. not many videogames have done that but just thinking about the repeated delays for p5 and the last killer delay of today 2/14 valentines day 2017 to sometime in april ismaking me cry all over again

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

persona 5 years late

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

This thread is making me Shin Megami Tense

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
At first I thought it was really cool that they were going to release on PS3 for us late adopters. It's still cool but I hope it isn't an AIDS port

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

klapman posted:

At first I thought it was really cool that they were going to release on PS3 for us late adopters. It's still cool but I hope it isn't an AIDS port

I wouldn't worry about sumthin having aids because judging by your posting you already have that covered!! Bwaaahahaha!!! :D :D

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
[in the same vigorous lunacy with which Patrick bateman hacks a guy apart with an axe] try making a post in the pimp zone now you dumb sunuvvaBITCH!!

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

klapman posted:

I don't think you're still considered a late adopter if you haven't bought the new console that's been out for 4 years and costs $200.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

Hizke posted:

I wouldn't worry about sumthin having aids because judging by your posting you already have that covered!! Bwaaahahaha!!! :D :D

Hizke posted:

[in the same vigorous lunacy with which Patrick bateman hacks a guy apart with an axe] try making a post in the pimp zone now you dumb sunuvvaBITCH!!

I'm giving you one warning. Do NOT gently caress with me again, kid.

Bill Barber posted:

I don't think you're still considered a late adopter if you haven't bought the new console that's been out for 4 years and costs $200.

I've been holding out for the Persona 5 Bundle that I expected back in 2014. Now I'm going to be grabbing one to play GOTY NieR Automata

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

The PS3 port looks good

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I'll be playing the PS3 port because a PS4 still costs around 2000 dinheiros (two year wages I get as a foreman on the fruit plantation)

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Hizke posted:

We got ourselves a great post here.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Report of the Week makes this universe not so bad.

• Locked thread