Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Macnult

armed military and police forces on standby, watching a friendly game of volleyball while jealously eyeing the grill to see some brats and brews happening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

"THIS IS NOT HOW YOU CHANGE THINGS"
*picture of a dude holding bongos while playing hacky sack*

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
What do we want?
Amicable change!
When do we want it?
At a reasonable time!

Macnult

chief: "you can't get anything on them? what about drugs. did they bring drugs?"

double-agent: *rolls up a joint* "no need to worry about that sir" :smuggo:

Macnult

reporter: "it's not about the 'brewskis' obviously, but there have been a few counts of people using these riots as an excuse to just party. what're your thoughts on that?"

chill rioter: "the riot is byob but you can do mostly whatever I mean you're stuck reporting right now so here's one on me" *passes beer*

Reporter: "oh h*ck yeah"

FluffieDuckie

Ride The Gravitron posted:

What do we want?
Amicable change!
When do we want it?
At a reasonable time!

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Dads Dip Cup

news anchor : "we go now to the streets where a large group of rioters has completely surrounded a car, what's the situation like down there?"

*camera cuts to a reporter amidst the crowd all nodding their heads in tandem, sounds of Beastie Boys music can be heard from inside the car*

Manifisto

it's bedlam, half of the mob is crowding around a tiny puppy, the other half is swarming a tiny kitten, a number of mobbers are helplessly circling from the puppy to the kitten and back again

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
First Protestor: We're not gonna take it anymore!

Second Protestor: Take what?

First Protestor: I don't know!

Second Protestor: If you don't know what you're not going to take anymore than how do you know you don't really want to take it?

First Protestor: I never really thought about it like that, maybe I DO want to take it?

Second Protestor: Try it out and see!

First Protestor (taking it): Hey! Ya know, I DO want to take it some more! Here, you can have my sign!

Second Protestor (holding First Protestor's sign): I'm not gonna take it anymore!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

google THIS

Rioters engage in tense standoff with police

City of Glompton

Subject: BYOBB
To: chilltester42069@gmail.com

Join us tomorrow for a history-making BYOBB -- Bring Your Own Bean Bag!

We're just gonna be chillin' in the park over near the zoo around 2 pm or so. You can wear whatever and don't bother with signs.
Make sure you bring your bean bag tho, we'd like a show of how relaxed we are and a lawn full of bean bags really sends that message.
If you don't have a bean bag that's ok, try to bring a low-slung lawn chair or maybe a hammock if you have one.

Peace,

ChillOn Staff

PS You can click here to rsvp or whatnot if you want but it's totally cool if you don't.

City of Glompton fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Feb 15, 2017

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
Alright guys, The Man is not listening to our demands. Time to bring out the big guns. Begin the nap-in!

Macnult

google THIS posted:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Joke Explainer posted:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

empty quote posted:

this entire thread

Manifisto

City of Glompton posted:

Subject: BYOBB
To: chilltester42069@gmail.com

Join us tomorrow for a history-making BYOBB -- Bring Your Own Bean Bag!

We're just gonna be chillin' in the park over near the zoo around 2 pm or so. You can wear whatever and don't bother with signs.
Make sure you bring your bean bag tho, we'd like a show of how relaxed we are and a lawn full of bean bags really sends that message.
If you don't have a bean bag that's ok, try to bring a low-slung lawn chair or maybe a hammock if you have one.

Peace,

ChillOn Staff

PS You can click here to rsvp or whatnot if you want but it's totally cool if you don't.

clicked to rsvp, was not disappointed

google THIS

:mad:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

sorry, my bad

:ohdear:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i'm chill af and i might take it some more but i gotta go work my shift at the cat shelter so someone else is gonna have to hold my sign

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
Hey man, I thought you said we were going to a quiet riot show...

alnilam

*huge crowd chanting classic 1967 protest chant "the whole world's watching!"*

*you get closer and see they're cheering on someone going for the world record keg stand and he's being livestreamed on twitch*

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Manifisto posted:

clicked to rsvp, was not disappointed

M E M O R I E S

Robot Made of Meat

hamjobs posted:

i'm chill af and i might take it some more but i gotta go work my shift at the cat shelter so someone else is gonna have to hold my sign

Don't forget the hammocks!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Macnult

I couldn't get off work earlier this week to make any protesting signs, but I have all the supplies with me if you or anyone else want to make some :)

Rushi

by Smythe
We should rent some puppies and have a puppy tent to help newcomers get in the right mindset

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
"Are the bastards still out there"
"I'm sorry sir, I don't know how to say this, but they found a semi-truck full of hi c and chicken fingers."
"God save us...They could chill for weeks."

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
watch out, i hear the cops are handing out 6 hour probations

vanisher

cops: Hey you friends! Who want's a joke 6 hour imprisonment? We'll give you a funny booking photo for the reason.

BYOB: (rushes to sign up)

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Reporter to protester: you guys have been out here for two days already. But things seem to be getting even calmer than they were before. Is there any specific reason?

Protester: wednesday frog dot Jay peg

FluffieDuckie

vanisher posted:

cops: Hey you friends! Who want's a joke 6 hour imprisonment? We'll give you a funny booking photo for the reason.

BYOB: (rushes to sign up)

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Ultra Spoot

I thought i saw a bunch of tear gas and people clashing with the police but it was just a bunch of fog machines and people play fighting with lightsabers and glowsticks

Ultra Spoot

Cop approaching a man rolling a joint: "Son are you rolling a joint?"

Man: "yes officer"

Cop: "aawwwwwwwww poo poo SON"

FactsAreUseless

Officer: Man, I haven't been this high since Kent State

Me: Haha, right? Wait, what?

FactsAreUseless

The human rights monitor didn't report several instances of brutality, as he was too busy humming "Cheeseburger in Paradise" to himself and working on his second Mai Tai.

Historical Wizards

"Give me an 'H'! Give me an 'E'! Give me a 'C'! Give me a 'K'! Whats that spell!" *shocked silence*

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

cda

by Hand Knit
Something's happening here
What it is involves lots of beer
There's a man with a keg over there
He's shirtless, sitting in a lawn chair

Stop children, what's that sound
Everybody's chugging brewskis down

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Robot Made of Meat

cda posted:

Something's happening here
What it is involves lots of beer
There's a man with a keg over there
He's shirtless, sitting in a lawn chair

Stop children, what's that sound
Everybody's chugging brewskis down

BYOBbolo Springfield

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

City of Glompton

cda posted: