Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Phone records and intercepted calls show that members of Donald J. Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign and other Trump associates had repeated contacts with senior Russian intelligence officials in the year before the election, according to four current and former American officials.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
:smugdon:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, clavinet, piano, keytar, lap steel guitar, slide bass guitar, mandolin, violin, and FRESH POTS.
This thread title looks familiar.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

night of the long knives coming

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

So maybe the Republicans that were deadset against Trump being president 9 months ago will stop sucking his dick?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I remember last time a bunch of single minded folks gathered together to claim Trump was hosed.

He ended up being president :smugdon:

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Hmmm

https://twitter.com/AriFleischer/status/831693450332499969

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

~~~ N O T H I N G M A T T E R S ~~~

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

Skypizza
Dec 19, 2015

Geek
You are in Donald's Realm now, a dark orange void of flesh that smells like a vile swamp.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys/status/825527641658753025

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
It's funny millennial's have only been alive for 20 years because the CIA is the least trusted branch of the Government within the Government - infamous for being infiltrated by the KGB during the Cold War, during the 60's in the Pentagon it was a running joke anything the CIA knew the KGB would know within 24 hours. Which is kind of how we got to the Government within a Government we got to today.

old fat bird fucked around with this message at 07:49 on Feb 15, 2017

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Isn't the New York Times owned by that guy who worked for the BBC when they were covering up Jimmy Seville's poo poo? Maybe he just runs the joint, but doesn't own it. Either way, lol.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Ork of Fiction posted:

Isn't the New York Times owned by that guy who worked for the BBC when they were covering up Jimmy Seville's poo poo?

It doesn't really matter since covert government propaganda schemes like Operation Mockingbird were signed in to law under the NDAA last year.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Something like half of the New York Times traffic comes from China even though the publication is blocked there??

lil pissbitch
Mar 8, 2015
If you think this is what will take Trump down you're naive and you haven't been paying attention

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Skypizza posted:

You are in Donald's Realm now, a dark orange void of flesh that smells like a vile swamp.

>Go left

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Bend the knee, increasingly nervous man.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

old fat bird posted:

It's funny millennial's have only been alive for 20 years

sorry about your broke brain

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Thirsty Girl posted:

sorry about your broke brain

you're not sorry

lil pissbitch
Mar 8, 2015
I keep having this weird daydream where Donald Trump appears on TV, sobbing, just pouring his heart out. Being honest in public for the first time in his miserable loving life

"I can't do this! *loud sorrowful moan* I can't believe you all voted for me *sniff* ...I have no idea what I'm doing! I hate this! I hate this I hate this I hate this! It's not fair! *sob*"

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

myDad posted:

>Go left

You stumble to the left in the darkness, and bump into a wall made of tiny groping hands. You free yourself from them with a disgusted shudder. You cannot go left.

lil pissbitch
Mar 8, 2015

The Butcher posted:

You stumble to the left in the darkness, and bump into a wall made of tiny groping hands. You free yourself from them with a disgusted shudder. You cannot go left.

>check constitution

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
He already sort of made his mark just getting into office. Stay or go, won't be super surprised if he does leave.

Zidrooner
Jul 20, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Is it illegal or something to talk with KGB people? Why would this "gently caress" him? Shouldn't the content of the conversations show illegal activity for that to happen?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I predict no one will care or remember this time next week

iuvian
Dec 27, 2003
darwin'd

Robo Reagan posted:

Phone records and intercepted calls show that members of Donald J. Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign and other Trump associates had repeated contacts with senior Russian intelligence officials in the year before the election, according to four current and former American officials.

This is the exact same "scandal" from the past 2(3?) months.

At this point you need to poo poo or get off the pot, only complete morons can keep getting outraged by the same story about how an aide talked to someone in Russia every month.

If you have actual evidence please for the love of god share it and lets get this party started, otherwise I think you're just making Trump stronger at this point.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

but, but, but, Hillary's emails!

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

lil pissbitch posted:

>check constitution

Generally healthy, but you feel... soiled. You want to take a very hot shower.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

Zidrooner posted:

Is it illegal or something to talk with KGB people? Why would this "gently caress" him? Shouldn't the content of the conversations show illegal activity for that to happen?

prez gets advice from KGB, so what?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

500 bad things posted:

but, but, but, Hillary's emails!

I always imagined her staffers had to explain emoticons to her whenever she came across one

lil pissbitch
Mar 8, 2015

Zidrooner posted:

There are allegations that the Russians helped Trump win the election. "By rigging the election" on the extreme side and "By subtle political persuasion" on the more moderate side. So if it turns out Trump and his aides were taking direction on how to win the election from Russia that would be, uh...*shuffles index cards around* well yep that would be ...'Treason'...

It would be loving treason.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I predict no one will care or remember this time next week

noice

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
looks like this time, america fucks donald :smuggo:

i bet he'll never be the HEAD of a major corporation :smug:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
So when is Trump going to team up with Putin and form a blood-pact superpower alliance?

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lil pissbitch posted:

If you think this is what will take Trump down you're naive and you haven't been paying attention

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Just imagine:

Donald does Russia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

EorayMel posted:

So when is Trump going to team up with Putin and form a blood-pact superpower alliance?

Where have you been? :confused:

• Locked thread